I found this old TV

I found this old Zenith Space Command TV in a barn. I tried searching the model number on the internet and found nothing. I tried looking up the TV itself and looked for old pics and vids of it, and found nothing that looked like it. Does anyone have any info on this thing, or at least tell what year it was made?

Attached: zenith space command.png (1752x1148, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9GGtcmtL4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've put so many sledgehammers and 12ga slugs through those things. Great fun.

really liked the old look it has

Why is it full of straw? At least clean it.

Probably should. Looks rare. I'm seeing things like these go for hundreds of dollars on e-bay.

can it play atari 2600

The real question is, does it run?

gonna test it out tomorrow, might add an update to this thread if it is still up

Zenith Space Command TV
About 840,000 results (0.46 seconds)
go fuck you're self

No shit, but what year is this one? Zenith Space Command was any Zenith TV that had a remote control.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9GGtcmtL4Y

I have a feeling we had this exact thread before and that this is bait

I have more pics of the tv. I have not posted this thread before. I'm genuinely curious to learn more about this thing.

you should not just plug it in, its not going to work straight away anyways, open it up and look for anycomponents that are visibly damaged.
If there are non, you should check the capacitors, they are probably long gone and need to be replaced.
Lastly you need to check the vacuum tubes if you can, if you cant inspect them for visual damage/shake them to see if there is something loose inside, if they have lost their vacuum they need to be replaced.

enjoy your fires and explosions or cancer if it somehow still works

sell it to dumb zoomers for $4000
they watch LTT so they know those "le epic CRTs" are bussin bussin frfr no cap

take the back off there's probably a production date on the toob or tuner

My grandad had one of these, they are black and white. The brass fittings on the legs are probably the only thing worth savaging.

Your pic is shit, OP. But it kinda resembles this one, which is a Zenith System 3 Space Command from 1979. Waiting for that update btw.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.92K)

this guy is a fag, just plug it in.

don't just plug it in. give it proper cleaning first. don't want dust (and hay apparently) to cause it to short circuit.