What to do with unlimited computers

I work at a recycling center with endless thinkpads, latitudes, elitebooks, thinkcentres, elitedesks, precisions, optiplexes, smartphones, tablets, mac pros, and of course components and peripherals. what should i do? I'm not very ambitious with hardware, I have a normal desktop PC and a Thinkpad laptop.

Attached: HDDs.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

Take the hard rives and hoard entertainment

ebay

lol I worked at an electronics recycling place for several years. eeeeeverybody in that industry is shady as fuck. anyway, steal RAM and 486 and pentium pro CPUs, anything ceramic with gold pins really. stuff sells like crazy to gold recovery people.

i'm not going to sell the stuff because that's not a project. we get money selling components at the recycling center already. i want to find some things to do myself with some of the things that we wouldn't spend time fixing or selling anyways.

i'll say the owner of the place is very very nice. our business model is very straightforward; fix computers/sell working things, and scrap what's truly broken. we already sell to gold recovery people.

What's the pay like at one of these places?

yeah. I was in scrap sales, the commission was decent, I brought in about 50-80k and would get 5% of that on top of salary. unfortunately most of the containers end up overseas and wouldn't be broken down in the most environmentally friendly way

a month*

find optiplex 7010 + ps/2 keeb & mouse and install TempleOS natively

>that's not a project
it's a business do you want "projects" or do you want to make money. round up a bunch of identical models, get one set up with whatever OS it has a COA for and make an HDD cloning station. sell the computers by the pallet.

give them to me user

Recycle them

(me)
This

Disassemble hdds and use the platters for wind chimes.
If you are good with actual tooling, try turning them into blades in a Tesla turbine.

Attached: 1658637551874.jpg (1000x952, 371.21K)

give them to me for a beowulf cluster

that's literally my job right now. that's what i do.

I got made to do that briefly for my gibs, it was fucking horrible but only because the place was a shitshow
>had a pxe server setup but it was outdated with a password and you can't just make a new one and save us all hours of work how dare you
>each machine had to be visited in turn with a usb for OS but drivers and such pulled off network storage, all done manually each and every fucking machine.
>This was back when 7 was still favored but 10 was forcibly being installed so we also had to block that manually, customer would bulk buy win7 machines and they would show up with 10 on otherwise.
The refurb centre was a gold partner for fucks sake, the absolute state of it. There was also a dwarf who shredded a shitload of paper in the back for some reason but he was alright.

Create your own botnet and rent it

Attached: 1653118239024.jpg (400x352, 17.27K)

any CRTs, recyclebro?

install gentoo

I don't work at a recycling center but I'm in a similar situation. I go around the bins collecting it before the bin men get there, so I'm upstream from you and get first pick. I sell anything good to CEX, use what I need for myself, and purposefully ruin / destroy everything else. I don't want competition so I need to ruin everything else to put off other scavengers

You could possibly use them for equipment rental, ie, somebody pays money to use machine resources through ssh.