Do women really care about fashion?

Do women really care about fashion?
Im a decent looking guy but im not very fashion consious.
In summer i mostly just wear jeans, or shorts and a short sleeve tshirt, maybe a baseball cap.
Nothing expensive or top tier brands though, Is this a problem? Or should i fork out on some more expensive and in season stuff

Attached: c89.gif (300x577, 277.85K)

bumping cuz also curious

Fashion is trendy seasonal shit. Women do care very much about how you dress unless they're trashy women and you want better than that.

But I'd say women care about style, not fashion. You don't need the newest fad, you just need some reliable staples that'll always look good. Like a good leather or denim jacket and collared or button down shirt or two.

Do some research! The info is out there. I like real men real style on YouTube.

Also be sure you dress your age, suits on an 18 year old is weird and t shirt and shorts at 40 is acceptable but unrefined.

>women care about style

Attached: 741B97B8-30D6-4EDB-A511-73BF7305D3D2.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

thanks friend, ill look for some utube channels

Attached: 1653062005661.jpg (640x640, 35.28K)

Women care about money or looks. So if you look like shit but have the money to buy expensive clothes or if you are really hot and any where clothes that show it you are in.

exactly

Yes, women care, and so should you. A proper man takes care of his appearance. Everything from hair to clothes, and skin. Don't go to /fa/ or whatever for advice. They're fucking idiots.

This.

Attached: 1611799918436.jpg (658x903, 127.2K)

If you're good looking and wearing boring clothes, you're a good looking guy in boring clothes. If you look good and wear fashionable clothes, you are emphasizing your good looks exponentially. So you're getting the best out of yourself and that's always a good idea.

Attached: ddd.jpg (768x432, 75.94K)

>A proper man takes care of his appearance.
Not really. A “man” does what the fuck he wants to do and doesn’t give a shit how anyone feels about his clothes. Clothes don’t make a man.

Kek

oooor being rich

Stupid rich maybe.

people like people that look and dress like them.

>bumping cuz also curious

yes Any Forums will give nice advise; it's not full of nerd nolife

Yeah plus all the damn foreign ESL speakers

Fashion is like 18th priority i think. Like my girlfriend says she enjoys when i wear a nice shirt so when i take her out on for some occasion i wear one. But i think it is by no means the most important thing. That would be humor, flirting and social skill. If you are fun to be around, you'll get girls. If not, well probably not unless you're hot af.

If you want to be in the loop of hipsters and modern girls just check out Reddit’s /fashion. There’s hella advice….just don’t tell them what site you came from and be civil please

yep
Nah you don't have to be that wealthy. You need about 1 to 2 million USD in cash and assets and most women are yours on a plate.

man incels are such pathetic losers

I'm in college and have multiple ugly ass friends and aquaintances and like half of them are in a relationship, another quarter had a relationship at some point and for the last quarter I just don't know. There's only this one weirdo who doesn't even look that bad but keeps going on about how women don't like him and how he's an incel

you're not an incel because you're "not a 10/10 gigachad bro" or "not Elon Musk level gorillionaire bro", you're just a defeatist autistic loser who repels women not by his looks, but by his attitude.

oh and probably because you're so screwed up from cooming 11 times a day that you refuse to date on your own level, no, Mr. 5/10 "Incel" obviously deserves a harem of 9s and 10s instead of another average 5/10 girl.

incels make my fucking blood boil I swear

>who repels women not by his looks, but by his attitude.
Many men can’t understand that simple fact.

>looks on youtube on how to dress

Fuck me, what happened to the male species? No wonder the world is going to shit

> Fuck me, what happened to the male species? No wonder the world is going to shit

Attached: 0630ED9D-8093-4EA9-9284-9D6EBB827C24.gif (320x320, 1.08M)

look you are most probably right but women are well know to be more discriminating when it comes to choosing a partner for a relationship or just a fuck