Mark Zuckerberg tapes his laptop camera. Do you?

Mark Zuckerberg tapes his laptop camera. Do you?

Attached: BEB0E9C9-6356-4404-9E11-372904CC75B4.jpg (678x452, 16.74K)

Attached: index.jpg (282x179, 7.46K)

Yes, but not because some faggot I hate does it.

My Zephyrus G14 doesn't have a camera :^)

i remove the mic/camera daughter board physically

tape deez nutz

/thread
Although I did disassemble my screen bezel and physically disabled the mic as well. If I wanted a fucking webcam I'd have bought one.

no, my computer doesn't have a camera

I make sure to aim it directly at my dick and balls

Mark Zuckerberg has a reasonable expectation that his computers will be targeted by hackers and spies.
But for me, if my computer is compromised to the point that I can no longer trust the webcam LED then I'm already in pretty deep shit. If a hacker has drained my bank account, then I don't really care if they also saw my penis in addition.

ligma

I use the camera.

i remember pc vs mac old 2000s commercials were making fun of pcs having to get webcam while macs came with this spyware abomination. those vids didnt age well at all

My work laptop already has camera, mic, and wireless physically disabled. And at home i just have a desktop.

I don't have a laptop

>2011+11
>taping your camera
>not physically removing the camera module, built in microphone, and wireless card (wifi is literally used to 3D image the inside of your house, google it)
>abandoning tradition (ethernet)
>ISHYGDDT

Attached: shiggy.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

But i said this is what my work laptop had already…

i don't own a street shitter curryniggerbook so no, i don't

Attached: 1639206515507.jpg (592x444, 34K)

I'm afraid of Facebook, but I'm more afraid of whoever Zuck is afraid of.

No, that's for casuals. I open the laptop and phisically unplug the microphone and camera.

Attached: 835d330eac75b4f6d5ad4b6d0c8e5793272294c09f2206fec597d4338e50711e.png (856x842, 385.23K)

Yes, but not because I'm paranoid. I do it because I occasionally need to use shitty software like Hangouts that makes it all too easy to hit "answer with video" instead of "answer with audio only". If I disconnected the camera, I'd need to disassemble the laptop to connect it again the few times I do need it. But with tape it just takes a second to peel it off.

No, because I can't be hacked (7 proxies)