Your image contains an embedded file

I made like 30 webms in VP9 over the past few days.

Now 90% of them don't work all of a sudden.

Even ones that I've saved are said to be embedded. Even old webms in VP8 are facing this issue. In fact, gifs are as well, for some reason. Decade old gifs like Costanza are blocked.

Now I have to spend the next several hours remaking them, and they'll probably be erroneously embed blocked in a few days.

Attached: ad35ab21c11c7eb6e5c63de806d26339ad5eb4283f7c86f3c9887829f572dd32.jpg (655x535, 88.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/0838jw.7z
files.catbox.moe/0asb5y.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool blog
keep me posted.
blm

>Now 90% of them don't work
>Even old webms in VP8 are facing this issue.
>In fact, gifs are as well
Why? There should be a reason.

I'm discussing it with people on the Any Forums webm thread, and most of them have no idea why. I thought Any Forums would know. VP8/VP9/gifs are toally fucked. Seems extremely random, 90% of shit is just blocked.

You have made this thread at least 10 times on at least 3 boards. I don't know why you think it's going to help to keep going.

I assume most people are upset about this and making threads everywhere. I've only made this thread on Any Forums to see if anybody here can troubleshoot.

did they hire a new pajeet to check the vp9s? it all broke

I suddenly got this error when trying to post a webm I myself encoded a week ago in VP9 AND that I had already posted. Nothing about the file changed, it just let it through before and now it doesn't.

I tried -map_metadata -1 -c copy and it didn't work either. Not sure what's happening.

it must be because of that extension cumg made to upload embedded cp

I have the same problem.
What the fuck is Hiro doing?

I get no such error.
All my webms since day 1 on vp9 introduction work fine.

Might be a good idea to contact the mods via IRC for this

only one of the irc ops is a mod and he can't and wouldn't do anything about it. dev-kun doesn't have any communication channels, and for nominally good reason. it's probably how he's gone 20 years without burning out

Fucking tranime pedos ruined Any Forums for everyone.

Works on my machine

Attached: 1648750621259.webm (1000x542, 2.78M)

50% of the webms in my VP9 folder don't work. I didn't make any myself, these were the ones I saved from this week.

Seems like everything I upload works.

Attached: 1640518812348.webm (1280x544, 2.97M)

Let's see if this works

Attached: nuclear 2 vp9 60fps.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Here's an idea:
Why don't anons that are having the issue upload the problem webm somewhere else, so that anons that AREN'T having the issue can try posting it, see if it's let through or not?

You want to test out the imaginable.. that they introduced shadowban for various things lol.

Here you go anyway.
litter.catbox.moe/0838jw.7z

files.catbox.moe/0asb5y.webm
>just reencode it
:no: