If you demorats simply understood that a man's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants, TO whoever the fuck he wants...

If you demorats simply understood that a man's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants, TO whoever the fuck he wants... then we as a nation and its people would be almost infinitely-stronger as a result. Because that's what adversity - "a difficult or unpleasant situation" - builds.

STRENGTH.

Attached: Leftism.jpg (1000x1000, 108.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-school-board-regrets-burning-books-in-the-name-of-reconciliation-as-part-of-educational-program-1.5580647
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool story Broshevik

What's the matter, you fucking faggot, not used to having freedom of fucking SPEECH?

Attached: Troonville.jpg (750x913, 421.87K)

You're an idiot.
feel stronger now?

But what about the hurt you could cause other people's feel feelies?

>burns books
>Truth Social blocks all content criticizing it or Trump
>censors teachers in Florida
>censors their own politicians who step out of line
>bans CRT
>attacks harmless people wearing masks
>iTs Da LeFtIsTs WhO aRe DuH rEaL fAsCiStS!!1!

Attached: 259390-1-Adam_Zyglis_830_670_80_c1.jpg (830x670, 102.72K)

Yeah, must be pretty cool shit if someone as awesome as you is going on about it.

No because I can't breed and it's the fault of leftists :(

I've always been cool. Cope. Seethe. Dilate. And die EARLY.

Attached: me.jpg (680x763, 63.13K)

Huh. Yeah, I'll um..."cope" with it, I guess?

You care about stupid things, user.

This is bot spam

SEETHE. FAGGOT.

Attached: All Smiles.jpg (500x281, 28.4K)

do leftists steal your sperm while you are sleeping?

Oh look ,another retarded American boomer/preteen that fell for this stupid shit

Kill yourself lmao

What's the matter, faggot, does the idea of people saying what they like fill you with dread? Post. Your fucking. WRISTS.

Attached: Elon.jpg (1091x1223, 164.07K)

Is the "seethe" thing all the same guy? It seems like a pretty worn out term.

Yes. They stole my sperm just like they stole the election. But in two weeks it's all over for (((them))).

Attached: 89d83474-58d2-4c33-8926-7884825ca842-AP_Election_2020_Arizona.jpg (3600x2400, 1.17M)

Post his wrists?

You're into some kinky shit, user

You're absolutely projecting. The book you claim was banned wasn't even banned from the one school that stopped making it a mandatory reading for SOME grades. Meanwhile, leftists are conducting actual book bannings and burnings.
toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-school-board-regrets-burning-books-in-the-name-of-reconciliation-as-part-of-educational-program-1.5580647

I'm not gonna post my wrists because I cerrtainly don't want you mastrubating to them, you're a retard that repeats empty slogans and for that reason you should kill yourself

>Because that's what adversity - "a difficult or unpleasant situation" - builds.

not all the time. I was bullied for four years. Fought back a few times. Tried different methods to mitigate it. Ended up switching schools and now years later I have diagnosed PTSD and an inferiority complex. Definitely not stronger for it

Attached: bf9cabc6c21943822c12b85ae11eee03.jpg (605x757, 63.23K)

>[Lefties] stole my sperm
Okay, that "commie" under your bed? That's a succubus. You should have that seen to before it starts getting heart pupils and making you breakfast.

It's always assholes crying about "free speech." Like, they know that their assholes that people don't want to listen to, so they preemptively bitch and moan.

>I have diagnosed PTSD and an inferiority complex
>from bullying in school
Is this what estrogen does to a nigga?

The post you're replying to wasn't even bait, it was just a hook with nothing on it

What am I seething about?
I recognize this as an utterly pitiful spam effort by an embarrassed and ineffectual confederacy.

Welcome to 4chins, newfrien

Also in tonights top news:

How I pissed farther than my peers and why my smaller, but more defined 2 pack means I am still as cool as that one guy that got laid before me in highschool.

Nah. Just the regular kind of spam.

why are you trying to downplay bullying? that's when brain flexure is at its highest and impressions run deepest and its also when you are supposed to learn how to get laid, how to talk to people, etc. by college you're expected to know how to navigate that stuff. If you're bullied by everyone for most of high school that would definitely stunt you. I don't know why I have to do this, but imagine if you were in a situation where you were antagonized by everyone around you and you couldnt handle it no matter what you did. YOu can't shoot them, you cant call the cops, you can't leave, and you cant beat them up in every situation because their faggot friends gang up on you. Every time you say something you're browbeaten and told to stfu and you have no friends to aid you. IF you think that doesn't do emotional and psychological damage i dont know what to tell you

I could link studies but i dont think you care

Attached: 2004+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+FylYTWUHMBlx.jpg (703x1024, 247.78K)

People with good points don't need to spam.

>PTSD
>from school

Attached: AOL LOL.gif (500x249, 484.15K)

So he doesn't have good points. What are you quoting at me, fer?!

its well documented that being bullied fucks you for life. im surprised at how retarded you are user

>Mr Neversuffered
must be nice, senpai

Irony!

This is the kind of retard that believes psychology is a fraud and offers nothing to the world. There's no sense in trying to speak in terms of scientific reason to a dipshit like this.

That's cute...you know where you are right now, right?

This is now a Candlejack thread! You're welco---

Attached: 633.png (500x374, 227.93K)

The main class of people who go around screaming "Psychology Is a Fraud!" generally have plenty of reasons to worry that it isn't.