Am I gonna get addicted if I only take them for 1 week? I can take 1mg 3x daily

am I gonna get addicted if I only take them for 1 week? I can take 1mg 3x daily

Attached: 1.jpg (262x300, 35.42K)

no.

Attached: 1635493570285.jpg (640x853, 150.81K)

i took that shit at 4x that level for years and when my doctor disappeared during the pandemic i just slowly weened off and had zero withdrawl symptoms
Had to do the same with faggot antidepressants and that was way worse. 2 months of depression and dizziness. Never take antidepressants.

the dizziness from stopping antidepressants is crazy, like tingling spikes but confusion in head or body parts

i used to take 1 every morning, quit being a faggot

Absolutely

if you take them 3x a day. if you use them sparingly you'll be fine

I had constant dizzy/almost pass out feelings whenever i stood up or did something more physical.
Even just sitting doing nothing, i'd get disorienting eye reactions that made me lay donw and close my eyes to avoid getting sick

They never did anything for me other than make me feel like a dead zombie and getting off was like wanting to die. I know it works for some people, but fuck that shit, worst drug i've ever had and I have had fentanyl, methadone, adderall, etc.

na you didn't. you're a liar. anyone that takes 4mg of benzos a day is almost always going to have seizures when they quit and at risk of death. alcohol and benzo withdrawal are the only ones that can kill you. don't be such a faggot

lemme guess, you got the covid shot and 3 boosters tho right. fuck outta here lmao

i slowly reduced over a year to nothing. no side effects at all nigger
eh, had to get the one faggot shot or get fired, but never got any gay booster shit. not getting anymore of that nigger shit.

so you weened yourself off. not the same as quitting 4mg a day xanax habit faggot.

Truth. Quit Lexapro cold turkey after taking it for years and for three weeks it was pretty rough. Never gonna touch the shit again.

Which was it? I remember quitting SSRI by myself some year ago and I got dizziness when walking etc for a week then it was over. Bit weird but alright.

Couple weeks ago though I forgot to buy new SNRI's, Venlafaxine, and that dizziness and leg tickling was worse, I was off it for 1-2 days before that started and 1-2 more days as it was getting worse before I bought new and got on them again. so around 3-5 days in total, I recall the first part of your description for sure

i said i slowly weened off you fucking double nigger

i tried to quit once but i got bad pussy farts, no doctor can figure it out i hate this

sheeeeit you did. my mistake dude. carry on

Attached: 1653112625793.gif (231x239, 1.39M)

its xanax, nigger even if you get addicted you'll just join the other few billion people on xanax.

I'd been on lexapro for 6 years, albeit at a 10 mg dose only.'After i finally ran out of the drug, i had nno problem for a week or so. Then i started to get dizzy, feel depressed, and other mental fucky shit. That faggy shit lasted at least a month before subsideing...

Getting off xanax, opiates, anything else was much easier. I will never take antidepressants again, horrible to get on, zombie while on, even worse to get off.

no problem fren, i'm double niggerly drunk right now so i understand

you type like a retard. try getting off other stuff before saying antidepressants are bad lol

Depends how weak you are mentally, how shit your disciple, self control and will is

so am I lol. again my bad mang I feel stupid af

sure thing nigger
i'll get off strong opiates again
i'll get off strong xanax again
i'll get off stron musle relaxants again
i'll get off strong antidepressants again
maybe after 3-4 times getting off them all i will know as much as this retard knows

dont, this shit is fucking wierd. docs dont talk about it enough and fags like this think its some hard ass shit to endure
take care of yourslef and ignore anyone else until you are ok

its not a degenerate competition, you win tho