Is anyone else dissatisfied with what they've done with their life so far?

Is anyone else dissatisfied with what they've done with their life so far?

>be me, 27 yo fat fuck
>dropped out of college at 23
>prior to that I was a pre-nursing major but I was too afraid to go through the application process for the program
>I had a good GPA and had taken most of the prerequisites but I was terrified of getting reiected
>since then i moved to a different city with my gf and i am currently working at a dead end job at a call center
>for the past 4 years I've been doing the same mind numbing work for less than $14 bucks an hour
>these past few years I've been feeling increasingly depressed at my current situation
>a part of me feels like shit when I see people I graduated with in HS basically finishing bachelor's, master's, doctoral degrees, or buying new homes
>Even my gf is a teacher who is working on her master's, her younger sister graduates tomorrow and she started school two years after I did
>I just can't help but look at that and feel like a worthless loser
>Sometimes I feel like i wanna go back to school but I feel like I'm held back by my 9-5 job
>I also don't know if I should just thug it out and take out a bunch of loans, start a major from scratch, and finish so I have something under my belt

Idk what to do b

Attached: 1645594133120.jpg (1014x735, 69.35K)

Yeah, I'm 58 and I literally pissed away my entire life.

Maybe you should build a time machine and stop yourself from becoming such a faggot.

Well user, you have three years before your brain starts taking the plunge and you will become set in your ways so it sounds like this is somthing you need to make a decision on asap if you wanna be able to do decent in school. Somthing has to give if you wanna go back, sounds like you should be having a talk with your gf and not a bunch of faggots on Any Forums for a start

26 here, same situation but without gf, im leaving next month to pursue my dreams and told everyone to fuck off, no one cares about what you do except you.

Mom is not pleased, dad says he supports but i know he is secretly dissapointed, i think im too smart for my own good, that and my general lazyness has propelled me into dropping out and basically doing nothing for the past 3-4 years. Not anymore, even if im destroying my face against the wall at least i will try to do something, i can start over if i fail but you have to try.

you have to try user, get out of the loop, the zone, the black hole. You re not 30 yet, you can still do it, i certainly will fucking try.

Attached: Kal.jpg (800x800, 290.17K)

>moved to a different city with my gf
You're literally doing better than 75% of b
>4 years same job
It's either not that bad, or you aren't applying yourself to go elswhere with half a decade experience
>People I graduated with graduating, buying homes
As one of those people who just graduated its almost worse. Degree is worth shit if your only goal is not to work a 9-5

Forgot to add, no I like where I am, I study intelligence and cognition makeing around 25 an hour

>sounds like you should be having a talk with your gf and not a bunch of faggots on Any Forums for a start
I will do this

The guy who can literally tell you why you're fucked in the head makes $25
>inb4 an hero

haha no

>be me, 32 yo fit guy
>graduated college at 23
>built my network and used it to get some jobs
>get into cybersecurity
>clawed my way up to $185k salary
>8 weeks of time off and 7 percent added by my company to my 401k on top of me maxing it out
>own home
>married
>have multiple cars

future looks bright. should've not been a little bitch and graduated.

really this. i only come here to put people down and start internet comment fights with retards.

>you have to try user, get out of the loop, the zone, the black hole. You re not 30 yet, you can still do it, i certainly will fucking try.
Thank you for this

Attached: 14762751.jpg (833x768, 47K)

It my first year as a paid resercher, in two years I'll be making three times that. Sooner if any of my papers get published

its not all bad
I just got an internship on day 0 after clown college that pays $15/hr

just go learn IT stuff goofus

>i think im too smart for my own good
yes, and this is of course why you're a total adult failure lol

user, life is rich in many things. To stop learning, and educating yourself, is the highest point from which you could fall, because you always. Just that way it's not pleasent. I suggest you pick up what you left and move forward in life, this way you can find meaning

Isnt that what they tell you in any career?

>tfw your major is worthless
I don't think I would've made it in cyber securtiy classes, but literally every other degree is dog shit

>just go learn IT stuff goofus
I actually enrolled to a cybersecurity program at a community college last year in my new city but was discouraged by the academic advisor who basically told me it would be difficult and signed me up for 2 classes per semester which would've taken me 3-4 years to graduate. I ultimately didn't go through with that either

i was a business major. get good at tech and you can make a lot of money a lot more easily than you think. sales is where all the cash is.

shitty advisors are a dime a dozen. don't listen to them. they're all miserable pieces of shit that want you to fail.

That's another path I could take, a 2 year nursing degree at a community college because I already meet all the prerequisites except the entrance exam but that would require me to stop working and focus exclusively at school. The only reason I haven't done this is because this would be a huge burden for my gf who already works and goes to school

>I don't think I would've made it
and also i will add unless you are really dumb things are not as hard as you think they are.

Yeah they say that for all majors even when its not the case, neuroscience is one of those feilds where its actually true unless you make the dumb ass decision to be a school teacher, you shoot up the ladder pretty fast if youre even moderately competent at what you do.