Hey Any Forums I sell something that a few people buy one of every month

Hey Any Forums I sell something that a few people buy one of every month.

In an effort to encourage people to buy from me I decided to make a discount point system.
And I wanna know if it's good or if I'm gonna end up fucking myself over.

Here is how it works
>for every full price purchase you make you get 1 discount point
>1 discount point is a 5% discount
>you can either use that discount on your next purchase or save it
>you can save up to 5 points which is a 25% discount

How's that?

Attached: IMG-20220429-WA0000.jpg (1080x1080, 114.63K)

If woman post tits with timestamp.

If guy stop larping

Why don't you just call them discounts straight out? "Discount points" sounds retarded.
Give them a card that you can stamp every purchase. 5% every purchase is also pretty wild. How much is this item worth? It won't make a huge difference for bubblegum, but if we're talking fixing phones it's another story.

I'm a guy, the pic is some random chick that was posted on here and I use it for attention grabbing

Attached: IMG-20220429-WA0002.jpg (960x960, 53.68K)

ywnbaw

Dang. She looks pretty

The prices range from $6 to $100 it depends really.

Attached: IMG-20220429-WA0003.jpg (1080x810, 77.36K)

wtf are you selling

The only reason I could imagine you would conceal the product is if it were illicit.

cum jars

It's not illegal, but the type of product is not really relevant I think.

Attached: IMG-20220429-WA0006.jpg (1080x1080, 188.92K)

Wait so does a "purchase" mean one product or can there be multiple products in the same purchase

Seconding this.
It would really help if you would just explain what the product is.

One purchase means one product, if you buy 2 products at once at full price, that's a 10% discount for the next purchase if they decide to use it.

Attached: IMG-20220429-WA0004.jpg (900x900, 98.39K)

It is def relevant lol?
Your funko collectio is not worth a damn coupon

>It's not really relevant
Fuck off faggot. It's relevant.

If you can afford to sell for less than full price then you should just set a permanent lower price. That's a good enough reason for your customers to buy from you, and it's way easier for both parties than having a weird extraneous accounting system.

Sounds like a good deal to me but I wouldn't sell anything over about $100 since someone could buy like 20 low cost products and get it for free

The limit is 25%, no more than that.
If I lower my prices I feel like I lose progress, when I started selling I started with the lowest average price, and didn't get any buyers, then I went super low, gained some customers and recognition and was able to bump my prices up a bit higher than the first time.
LOL it's not funko I hate that shit

Attached: IMG-20220429-WA0005.jpg (1280x1280, 63.81K)

dont woorry rexlax on my penise

Is this a business you can expand? It's generally better to have more customers with lower prices than fewer customers with higher prices. It's definitely more stable.

Yes I've been steadily expanding since I started, and since I don't wanna lower prices because everyone tells me they are fair compared to others, I thought this discount system was a good incentive for new customers.
Old customers are loving it tho.

Attached: IMG-20220429-WA0001.jpg (1079x1079, 70.27K)

Some stupid kid posting a get rich quick plan.

>I'm a guy
Post dick/butthole or GTFO

ok OP is being gay. Let's deduce. The facts: 100 bucks every month. recurring clientele. Hmm

Attached: interdasting retard reaction.jpg (400x331, 28.09K)

Both of you are faggots that can't read

Au contraire, my Any Forumstarded friend, it is most relevant.

A better incentive would be lower prices. If you get more customers as a result then you don't lose profit, you're better established, your income is more reliable, and you easily beat competition. You really should prioritize getting more sales rather than getting more money per sale. That's volatile.

OP is selling his bussy.

Boy if you go by that it's gonna take a while, it's really not relevant or important.
Doesn't matter, I think I got enough good replies to figure out what to do, so I'll just go to bed.

He didn't say once a month though. He didn't say anything at all. So far OP has asked if we would pay less for something the second time we bought it like...

Attached: 20210713_153943.jpg (500x378, 40.01K)

I was thinking it was something embarrassing, like selling dildoes or sex toys.