What image viewer do you use?

What image viewer do you use?

Attached: 1647156916074.png (300x300, 24.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irfanview-forum.de/forum/program/feature-requests/906-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Firefox

gwenview for browsing albums/folders.
/usr/bin/display for quickly checking an image.

before: irfanview
now: ImageGlass

ristretto for speed nomacs for cropping and resizing

feh

>ImageGlass
I remember how the dev bundled it with a background proxy node at one point

xnview mp
AMPTileViewer
DJV for sequences

Honeyview. It's the fastest, and it works better than anything else for reading manga iirc. It can open pictures from zips and rars, and bookmark a page within a zip/rar if you want to stop and return later.

or just unzip it retard

No reason to do that.

takes too much time plus I need to delete the other folder

true

nomacs
shame it doesn't support Animated PNG though
I only found out because I found that out because one singular artist I follow uses it and I only saved like 3 of them so it's not a big deal
JXL I understand at least because it's not a widely supproted format yet and the developer updates maybe every 1-2 years only

nsxiv

feh

i wish irfanview would support archives, but i dont think it ever will irfanview-forum.de/forum/program/feature-requests/906- , i use sumatrapdf to read manga maybe i should give honeyview a look

JPEGView

Attached: 2022-07-23 22_10_20-1658246320066378.png - JPEGView.png (625x585, 578.43K)

what a downgrade

>can't run gifs

Attached: 1633090610408.gif (355x350, 1.98M)

I didn't know SumatraPDF could do it too, seems like it works well, and it auto remembers your page after closing it.
Actually seems like Honeyview does that too, I forgot. But it won't automatically reopen what you were reading like SumatraPDF does.

Nomacs

what image viewer has the comfiest interface?

Nomacs