Is it over for manlets?

Is it over for manlets?

Attached: fjqff.png (500x485, 320.75K)

Why do manlets think short = get buff

it's over for literal autists that sit on their computer all day posting the same gay bait threads over and over in between compulsively jerking off to social media threads

its not like they can just grow instead

>can't afford car, get motorcycle
>bad jawline, grow beard
>can't make it as a man, become a woman

Same reason every loser on earth does what they do. Compensation for what they lack. Guys generally think muscles make them look cooler. So the short ones overcompensate by becoming gym rats.

Manlets buff up easier and stay young longer. Look at Tom Cruise.

her face cracks me up all the time.
She also remind me of the girl that I liked who also liked me in highschool, but it never worked out because I ignored her.

So in your opinion people who actually do something to feel better about themselves are losers?

Not that user, but it's less about what they're doing but why they're doing it. The vast majority of gym goers are not there for fitness or even the mental health benefits. They're there to fit in, because it's a fad again, they want to post the gym selfies and get that external validation.

It's his job. He's a wrestler, he goes by John Silver.

John Silver? He took the name of a fictional pirate that was renowned for things including being taller than most men? Kek!

because it makes them stronger.

>The vast majority of gym goers...
let's be honest. you base that purely on your own view of the world and the live you have lived so far.
you have nothing to actually to back that up. there are billions of people exercising because it is healthy and beneficial. The entire world isn't inside of your facebook feed.

let me guess, you're a winner, right?

>there are billions of people exercising because it is healthy and beneficial
>7.753 billion population of earth

Who's the one that's really reaching for something that's not true?

i'm 5'9" barely and i can tell you that when i'm going to the gym women treat me differently. prime reason i went back to the gym.

it's never going to be over because wahman who mate with 3x their size will make more taller female which will create more manlets.

the cycle never ends.

Attached: ea950e0f8f2f3487adc3b7be8e11c14a.jpg (474x549, 55.49K)

….so they’re more desirable? Are you retarded?

it is amazing that you don't believe the truth and ignore reality.

Exclude the uber fatties on doctor's orders, people there for PT & those who actually play/compete in sports. What's left is pretty much the drooling double digit IQ tiktokers posting their gym selfies.

Why are tall guys so insecure about small guys? is it because it's easier for us to look like this?

Or are you telling me that a 5.8 guys like Zach isn't drowning in pussies?

Attached: zac-efron-baywatch-workout-1280.jpg (1280x960, 808.19K)

i wanna see the one on the left shitting out a long turd on the 2nd from the right's head