I'm going to kill myself next month

I'm going to kill myself next month.

Lots of different reasons. The main one being I can no longer sustain myself and I made a vow early on in life that if I could not financially be responsible month-to-month I would just commit suicide. Not going to go into full details, here's the QRD:
>recession circa 2009 cost me my job
>scraped by until 2011
>joined military out of necessity
>deployed 5 times across 4 bases to 2 continents
>2 enlistments
>severe health issues, physical and mental
>got out 2019
>covid circa 2019 prevented me getting a job and acquiring beneficial education
>housing bubble circa 2022 prevented me getting both a job to afford a house, and a house
>living in a 700$ a month slum, 90% disabled, extremely difficult to hold any sort of job that pays enough to offset CoL
Already worked out that I want to shoot myself. I currently have 500$ to my name. I know nothing about guns. Is that enough to afford something that I know will fucking perform when needed? I'd hate for a misfire etc.

Attached: 1641011503618.png (535x400, 236.27K)

joined military deployed 5 times. was in military for 8 years.... know nothing about guns. nice larp

Just jump off a bridge or something. Don't be a pussy that needs a gun.

Assuming you aren't trolling, what you are feeling will pass eventually. I suggest directing your attention elsewhere, allowing your mind and thoughts to clear. Good luck.

I was air force, I carried a shitty armory rifle once (1nce) while in Korea for a total of 4 hours at Osan. It was a shitty carbine I'm not looking for a fucking assault rifle just a fucking pistol faggot.

any basic training has pistol training.

>jump off a bridge
Doesn't that shit take like 9 seconds to reach terminal velocity and wouldn't it be the same as hitting concrete? I may actually survive. I'm looking for an is-all be-all solution not something that leaves any room for doubt.

I'm considering doing a blaze of glory thing as well but probably won't because the only person I want to inconvenience is the coroner with putting the autopsy report together.

No? I never once handled a pistol. I handled an M16 training rifle and shot Marksman while in Basic Training. After that I had remedial training for Korea which consisted of using the M4 Carbine, also training issue, also a piece of shit that misfired or needed to be cleared constantly.

Don't tell me what I did or didn't handle, faggot.

Awfully defensive for a faggot who’s dying in a month

Awfully faggoty for someone that won't give a pistol recommendation.

If he's AF they only shoot M16's and M4's to qualify. He wouldn't have used a pistol at all.

Hipoint 45 problem solvah

Okay.

Penis lol

Desert Eagle
1 shot 1 kill
source: CoD

Stream it. Do a hero

Me when I know how to fire a rifle and not a pistol

Something in .22 LR, it'll bounce around the skull and turn your brain to mush.

>probably doesn't want to awkwardly hold a 3.5ft long rifle and shoot with his toes, would rather just hold something small and light to his head and pull the trigger

Attached: neckbeard-anhero.webm (1080x608, 1.99M)

Actually in my price range, ty bros.

Here's another cheap method

Attached: pajeet-hanging.webm (252x462, 1.91M)

Are you retarded? Don't answer that

>hanging
Like I'd want to spend 20+ seconds staring at the ground while my body involuntarily tries to draw in oxygen.

I'd never leave a little doggy by his lonesome.
I've considered adopting a cat maybe for my little room that I rent, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to afford kitty food and litter for it so I'd be doing it a disservice adopting it.

You gotta drop far enough for it to break your neck. Much faster that way.

Then kill the dog first.
What, I gotta solve ALL your problems?

Attached: deer-hunter.gif (320x180, 1.64M)