Should I get a female primary physician or get a male like the rest of my doctors?

should I get a female primary physician or get a male like the rest of my doctors?

Attached: 1626796767763.jpg (557x550, 22.14K)

Once you turn 45 the docs will start to finger fuck your ass to see how large your prostate has become. Do you want the person up your ass to be a chick or a dude?

which doc performs that?

Male. I don't care if you have sexy fantasies. Your Healthbux only go so far anymore and you want someone who will get the job done. Find a Korean Mr. Spock. Mo need to deal with an emotional wreck who misdiagnosed your Broke Dick Syndrome.

Would you get your car fixed by a male or a female. Why would you get your body fixed by a female?

Retarded advicr

>acting like no doctor isn't the right answer

Male so you won't have a woman giggling at your dick and making remarks like
>well i can see why you're still single

I recently switched from a male M.D. to a female APRN, and I've been very happy with the decision. She's much more attentive to adjusting my medications, getting me the lab work I need, and refilling prescriptions. She also pointed me to a Federal pharmacy program that saved me $50/month on one of my prescriptions. I guess we'll see long term, but so far so good.

TAKE THAT BACK

Attached: 1645559101398.jpg (976x850, 105.27K)

Is she hot?

Primary physician might sometimes need to see you naked, so I don't know, you might be affraid of that

i prefer a female. i don't want a man touching my dick, balls, or asshole. only a fag wants that.
i already let a girl do it. it's no big deal, dumbass.

pvjtk

Attached: 1652826267086.png (745x813, 25.12K)

The better question is what color are they?

My primary doc does my prostate check. For me that means a grumpy Russian dude even older than me.

Asking the important questions, I see. I'm in my 40s. She's a few years older than I am. She's thicc and has a 6/10 face. Not hot, but I'd happily date someone who looks like her.

Who cares. What you want is a Vietnamese female proctologist. Those are the doctors that deal with your prostate so you want the fingers going up there to be as slim and tiny as possible. Do not let them stuck you with the male Samoan doc, trust me.

Is time for prostate check, user. I am use two fingers. Please do not scream this time, comrade.

Attached: R (24).jpg (1068x799, 99.89K)

Tried finding a female proc in my area. Literally all men.

32 here
been seeing a female PCP for maybe 5 years now
it’s worked out
few anons in the thread are talking about prostate exams
shit niggers, either let your female PCP do it or request a male - the office likely has men working there as well

wew lad
sorry about your luck

Take deep breath. Give little push. Think of motherland.

I had a female podiatrist look at my feet when I was running all the time. She seemed really, really interested in feet and was cute but in a weird way. I was too much of a sperg to do anything about it and I have regretted it since.