Is it just me or is this game incredibly overrated? Don't get me wrong, it's fun and the story is interesting...

Is it just me or is this game incredibly overrated? Don't get me wrong, it's fun and the story is interesting, but a lot of people make it sound like it's god's gift to vidya or something. It's good but it's not THAT fucking good. It's basically a GTA with horses. Am I missing something here? Also the fucking game constantly crashes on PC which is beyond annoying, so I had to look up spoilers because I don't even know if I wanna finish it.

Attached: rdr2.jpg (1280x720, 209.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j8068ZrwicQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rdr1 was better.

>game is overrated
Do you really value the opinion of "gamers"? Read a review from someone you trust, don't rely on jack offs who hop on every train.

I've not played either of them....ive only briefly played the gta games too. Are they worth playing? I stick to aim racing.

Yeah. It's too pozzed, and Arthur is a whiney little bitch.

*sim

Yeah they're worth it. Red dead revolver is pretty good too

I never played it

I only value my own opinion when it comes to vidya. I'm just wondering why the hell this game is rated so highly. It's like a 7.5-8 at best.

Not sure about RDR1 but as far as this game, I'd say it's worth playing. Just don't buy into the hype and you'll enjoy it a lot more.

>Also the fucking game constantly crashes on PC
Its not the games fault your computer is shit

I loved it. It's way beyond GTA on horsemode. Not something of legendary status GOTY, but I really liked playing through it.

OP is probably using windows 7

Horse riding simulator

Everybody knows that the best game in the world is Superman 64.

Attached: pepe-cheek.jpg (640x578, 54.38K)

The only thing that has that GTA doesn’t is horse maintenance and bathing. Enjoy your “content”.

Best game ever, stop blaspheming! This game is a true gift from heaven.

>DURRR GTA WITH HORSES kill yourself. also how is arthur whiny? everyone else in the Game but him is whiny. and how do you overlook the insane amount of detail they put into the Game?

It has a ton of detail, down to little things. It's impressive, and very immersive, but I would agree it is just a tad overrated.

>your computer is shit
I'm using a Powerspec G439. It's one of the best PCs for gaming right now. Trust me the computer is not the issue.

It's very similar to GTAV but with horses and a wild west theme. But at least they don't have that annoying bullshit in GTA V where you have to switch characters all the fucking time.

youtu.be/j8068ZrwicQ

wish i could tell you but i still have a ps3

Attached: cigger.jpg (640x336, 30.13K)

It is GTA with horses though. How is this not accurate?

Also not him but yes, at some point Arthur does become a whiny bitch. You could argue he's a whiny bitch from the beginning.

The game is impressive as far as open world games, but people need to claim down with the hype

>This game is a true gift from heaven.
No

feels pretty empty for a open world
it's ok, nothing special

It's amazing and you are not playing it the way it's meant to be played. Go hunting and exploring.

Ryzen 5, 16gb DDR4, gtx1060 6gb. Runs smooth as silk.

Your PC is absolutely the issue.

My PC has better specs than those you idiot

>the way it's meant to be played
No such thing

lol. this!