Why should I switch to Linux?

Why should I switch to Linux?

Attached: 1618466153879.jpg (1200x900, 306.8K)

For freedom

poor girl :*(

To be based and quite possibly redpilled.

>ugly/fat women is soooooo depressed because she is forced to live the life of an average male
always gives me the keks

User control -- you want to remove all keyboard drivers except (add your current keyboard model here)? You can do that.
No spyware

Faster loadtimes and being able to choose when shit upgrade

>life of an average male is having bolognese on the floor
user what

This is what happens when you don't discipline your cat.

She cant manage to cook dinner alone. Life of average male is being alone and not showered with affection/attention all day.

>wake up
>drop a huge casserole of pasta on the floor
Such is the life of average male.

Attached: 1619722083863.png (640x623, 568.24K)

she's upset she dropped dinner on the floor
holy shit

Attached: 1631952427923.gif (781x459, 1.96M)

If you lifted weights you could be alone and shredded

Based.

I seriously hope you're joking and not projecting shit this hard

I bet that was some salt bomb premade sauce.

Because I told you to, weak willed faggot.

>Be average man
>Have tomato sauce all over the floor
We truly live in a society

Attached: 1658613064783.jpg (600x600, 29.15K)

This! So much this!!!

Attached: stop_touching_the_grass_you_fucking_zoomers_reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (600x400, 82.73K)

Its not even funny how fucking bad I want to pull her pants down and fuck her on that disgusting floor and cum inside her fat pussy

Is go touch grass a zoomer meme because they'll never be able to afford land with grass and all the boomers yell at them to get off their lawn?

It's about leaving urban areas and going to the countryside/nature. Like "instead of being on your phone all day go and camp in the forest for the weekend".

>average male

I dont have a cat nor do i have anyone in the house to ever take my picture. The average male life is worse than hers. Women live life on easy mode. Her mom will probably buy her a new purse after she posted that picture and sob story on 8 different social medias

Because a unix based free as in freedom free and open source operating system allows you to have control over a large portion of your life. Linux offers you the capability to do things that windows simply cannot offer you. Your linux system, is your own and you can make it look and feel and act however you want granted that you have the know how to do so or are willing to spend the time to learn and on top of all of this you can be totally free from the prying eyes of the state, corporations and other dubious actors who you cannot trust and would wish to do you harm.

Take the linux pill, user.

Attached: 1655577624621.png (2897x2300, 1.94M)

Fucking why?
She's not even attractive.