I'm lonely suicidal and I want to commit suicide, I need someone to talk to like a friend

I'm lonely suicidal and I want to commit suicide, I need someone to talk to like a friend.

Attached: 1649551729442.jpg (960x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jne9t8sHpUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do i know you don't want to get in my pant?

Lonely is a state of mind

Hold on to the good memories of when things were simpler, hope you can pull out of this m8

I don't.

Well that's no fun now is it

Hang in the op. The sun will shine again. Trust me. You just have to weather the storm. Good luck

show butthole

I think about suicide everyday. You should do it. It’ll be better than suffering for the next 50 years.

well i came here to post this exact same thing there is no hope tbh

Samaritan's are free. Is that London bridge?

The bad times never stay forever user
You got this user there's always a brighter tomorrow theres always time to change. People do care whether its a coworker or a neighbor someone is going to be really bummed about you not being here you got this user

Samaritans are useless.

Are you in London?

It's hard but you have to do things. Do something. Go pull weeds for an hour. Go for a half hour walk every day for a week. Drive to a different neighborhood and go explore. Force yourself into things. I struggle with depression and the only way out is to do something and literally fight it. Anything. Do it.

Post weenor or booba

Same op. I bought some sodium nitrate for when the time is right.

Sounds like you need some edibles my dude.

I know the feeling. I suggest doing many horrible things.

Lonely and suicidal? then you are lucky, you can do whatever you want because you have nothing to lose then.

Go ahead, improve yourself, make things you never did before, the world is your oyster and pearls are fun.

What? you were gonna kill yourself anyway, try to do anything else before. Sure just try to not shoot people, or stab them, that aint cool.

No

I can't drive and I don't have enough for a car ora driving lesson.

You live in London, or are in London, and you feel suicidal?

This is how I deal with my depression. I bought a kayak, got into biking, camping, hiking, all that shit. Feels good not to be locked up at home. When I trusted myself enough, I bought a gun and got into shooting too. The urge is still in the back of my mind but I know I'd rather go do a 3 hour hike than blow my brains out. I don't waste my time with females anymore, that used to be my fault

London is the best city in the world. Help is literally around the corner

You do realize you can be depressed in any fucking city right?

Don't be lonely fren we all have them days, just some more than other.

youtu.be/Jne9t8sHpUc

Attached: 1b6a6192348a858b11fc0c481e027b9a905cf5a38be78bbd26f13e7dd48efdb6.jpg (754x1158, 111.91K)