Why are people fucken lazy? I'm the fastest guy working as a order picker and once my shit is done i'm out...

why are people fucken lazy? I'm the fastest guy working as a order picker and once my shit is done i'm out. don't make me carry the slow people or help out. bitch ass tryna make me do all the work

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-19 212338.png (411x448, 349.58K)

You're pretty dumb OP, it's not about people being lazy, it's about your bosses being pieces of shit. They see you working fast and all they see is numbers going up in an excel spreadsheet. Your bosses don't care about you doing your best and they'll gladly place someone else's work on you cause why the fuck not? spreadsheet numbers go up when OP works, right?

Do yourself a favor and stop being the fastest order picker. God knows you're probably fucking up your back and extremities, and when that happens, the boss is only gonna replace you with another young idiot who prides himself on being "the best"

Workers slow their pace so they can increase their hourly wage

you get time on speed and accuracy, the orders gotta be done at a certain time cause the delivery truck guy waiting, if you slow-they sent the fastest guy to help out or replaced you with a new temp

then work faster

i been working fast retard, they always sent me to help the slow people when im done with my orders

ok then so do it fast and have it complete retard complete retard

So you want life to be more fair? Well, in your situation you either slow down and get paid as the others or you realize you are doing God's work and you reward yourself with a praise from a Holy Spirit.

Attached: 1484336894523.jpg (391x391, 48.54K)

I used to work in a warehouse. It's basically modern day slavery.

im not god but we are all gods of ourselves and that can include the spirit i dont think im a bad person for saying that, and (so), you can in-fact reward yourself with praise from a holy spirit (yourself) and lead a good life from that good work
instead of being a fedora-tipper such as yourself you bitch

if you work slow u gotta be there till all the orders is done, no one wanna stay late retard

Then you get paid for an overtime, probably at a 1.5x payrate. Win-win.

sometimes the extra money not worth it, everyone wanna leave once ur 8hr shift is done. ppl need to go home to watch the playoff game and eat, if u slow u gotta be there till its all done, can't make too many excuse to leave early or u get replaced

your speed is the company's intellectual property,
originating from, and pertaining exclusively to the company's operation. refusal to disseminate this property to other employees, thereby making the company slower, should be grounds for immediate termination.

Attached: dang.png (354x369, 184.62K)

bump i need to know why mfs are lazy these days

sometimes working too much overtime fucks over your paycheck with taxes

>God knows you're probably fucking up your back and extremities
Former fastest picker in a grocery store perishable warehouse. I quit 15 years ago and my back still hurts so bad I can barely walk a couple days per year. It's not fun being 6'4" trying to pick up heavy boxes from short shelves.

ur back hurts cause you not lifting and bending over properly retard

Impossible to do when you're tall and trying to lift 50 - 100 pound boxes off of a pallet on the floor with more shelving filled with pallets above where you're picking from.

You're so fucking retarded.

Lifting from the knees is HR garbage with little real world applications.

when u lift heavy objects you gotta keep ur back straight and us your legs/knee muscle so you don't put pressure on ur back retard