I never had any sex toys, but now I ordered one out of curiosity, pic related

I never had any sex toys, but now I ordered one out of curiosity, pic related

what should I expect?

Attached: 13421_a13190_flesh-pink_000.jpg (945x1260, 127.71K)

a mess

Shamefully throwing it out in 2 weeks because they're impossible to clean

cleaning them is ass since it’s out of commission for a couple days after but fun

An amazing time. I got a couple of these and i can easily say it's the best purchase you can make as a loner NEET. Masturbation will never be the same again.

Yeah you gotta get up your ass and clean them but it's worth it.

it will begin to smell if you don't clean it properly. I clean mine with basic hand soap in side and out. Also the anal version feels way better. Tighter around the base of your cock.

Definitely more tight and grips you all around - play with the air cap to get how much suction you want. Prepare to cum fast and hard

Dunno about fleshlights but I had this little Japanese onahole and it felt a little too good at times. To the point where it was too sensitive and not like…very enjoyable. There were times where it felt perfect and it was a tight little thing. It had a full little body that I loved to abuse. Sadly there weren’t any times better than the first. I was looking forward to it all week and I just fucked the shit out of it

Congratulations on your first gf

Nah, you have to do things right. Get yourself a can of Lays in a blue plastic container from a dollarstore. Eat the fuckin yummy chips. Get a box cutter and slice the bottom off as nicely as possible - it's now the base end. Fuck your fleshlight and goop in it like normal. Take all into shower. Pull fake pussy sleeve out and wash with hot water. Wash plastic stuff too. Now to dry, put pussy sleeve into new blue plastic holder with the nice edge touching pussy sleeve. Now put it over a heat vent and the warm air will dry it in an hour or two. Either towel off the other plastic bits or leave to air dry. Don't forget your cornstarch after on the pussy sleeve or it turns tacky as fuck.

Why do you disgusting fucks say they’re hard to clean? Just rinse it out after you use it and let it dry. Anyway OP you’re in for a treat. I love mine but I rarely use it since I moved in with my gf.

Jesus Christ, wouldn't be easier just to get a woman?

Oh and protip, use the fleshlight twisty end so improve or lessen suction effect on cock. Letting in less air makes it suck like a vacuum (well not this much but you know what I mean). Allowing more air leaves things feeling like a gaping snatch would. Somewhere in between is ideal.

isopropyl alcohol cleans them really well

I have one. She gave me this when she goes out of town so I'm not tempted to stray. I gave her a vibrator in return. We sometimes bring out the toys when we are together fucking...it adds a lot of kinky fun to the mix. Besides you have to clean and dry the fucking thing so once you wash it, you have to leave it somewhere to dry. This is the easiest way to do it.

Reminds me that I havent fucked mine in a while. Welp, guess Im gonna do it now.

Just pull the silicon bit out, turn its inside out and wash. It is literally that easy.

Maybe if you're a retard. You just rinse with water and let it dry on a towel. It's not that hard you fucking idiot.

This user beat me to this already...he knows the trick. Dial a suction is where it's at.

What kind of captcha is this? hhhph

Onaholes are way cheaper and feel much better. Unless you're packing over 7" get a tomax along with a drying stick and some lube

Just go to a women store across the street and get yourself one, they are so easy to acquire, especially since every single guy on Any Forums is obviously a handsome, intelligent and wealthy young man who definitely doesn't lack social skills.

I got one of those quickshot ones.
The novelty wears off after one use. They are messy and make a stupid noise. My hand is 10x better. I probably should've gotten a proper fleshlight to go balls deep in. But it's still just a piece of rubber and I'd probably go back to my hand anyway