R8 my breakfast Any Forums

R8 my breakfast Any Forums
>Then share what you had and why it was inferior to mine

Attached: IMG_20220520_122530660.jpg (2448x3264, 1.67M)

no, im not rating it

ok you win OP all I had was a sad bowl of oatmeal, guess I’ll just kill myself now

Your breakfast is far superior to mine. I rate your breakfast 9/10. How can whitebois even compete with OP's breakfast. OP's breakfast is evolution, we're not invited.

No bro. No suicide needed. I too used to have a humble bowl of porridge in the morning. Oatmeal is actually very healthy and a good way to go! Don't be so hard on yourself user.

Can we become The Porridge Bros?

I get that. Sad
Thanks bro. You are a great example to the anons around here. No hating.

Done! I like that

I ate dry rolls with chorizo sausage and a few cherry tomatoes. What's picrel supposed to be anyway?

What the fuck is right next to the toast?

Sounds like a decent breakfast user

It looks like you had tacos last night, shat on a plate this morning and called it breakfast

Your jealousy is showing.
>Also you need to be at least 18 yo to be here

It was alright, would've been better with butter but I'm kinda autistic, haven't used butter in a few years.

IWishICouldStillEatThatMuch/10

Thanks bro

if you didn't make it i would give it a 6 maybe 7, lots of fat for breakfast, go for smaller portions too, you shouldn't be full from breakfast. of you're the one who made it that's pretty lame, imma have to dock you a couple of points, 3 to 4, try again tomorrow op, looking forward to see what you got

>jealous of a shit eater

Attached: FB_IMG_1630472523239.jpg (720x895, 35.26K)

Plain toasted bagel with unsalted butter. Gotta watch my salt intact.
Your breakfast wins, OP. Did you jizz on it yourself or is that your wife’s spunk?

8/10

I noticed no mention of what you had this morning
>Kek

Thanks bro

I had a cup of coffee with whey protein and collagen peptides, sweetened with monk fruit sweetener and enriched with a tablespoon of MCT oil.
Poured on to a serving of Three Wishes "Honey" cereal.
It was delicious and fit within my macros.

It's la crema. She's a Latina
For life bro

It's obviously wife spunk. Churned with a spoon until the white froth appears and then piped on to his food using a frosting bag

That sounds very gay user

This is Any Forums, we're all gay here.

I know Any Forumsro

>It's la crema. She's a Latina
Checked and kek’ed, bro.

soi boi