Wish I had a MBP. Consistent, aesthetic design, stock apps all look great and do whatever you want them to do

Wish I had a MBP. Consistent, aesthetic design, stock apps all look great and do whatever you want them to do.
Had my ride with Linux. Looked for software, tried DEs, riced my window managers, but it's so lonely bros. Design always inconsistent, every single app is a compromise. My computer just doesn't feel like my computer anymore. Think I'll start saving for a MBP.

Attached: 1646095714586.png (1674x1080, 1.9M)

Yuri is the purest form of love.

it's literally unnatural. nothing can be furthest from the purest

same

Where do I buy this for.... reasons.

I'm on a macbook air and it is truly amazing. Only thing I need my PC for is to make coomer shit with daz3d and 3ds max, which is something I should quit doing.

Gaming is also shit on the mac, but if you care about gaming that much then just buy an xbox and you can play every AAA game that is available for the PC.

buy a normal sex doll and d.va cosplay

If you value consistent anesthetic design over functionality and usability, by all means, get a MBP. Or, even better, get an Etch-A-Sketch. Those have even more consistent design and less functionality.

god i wish that were me

NTA but are the dolls typically solid silicone/wire skeleton or is there a void inside too? I want to experiment with one

unsubscribe

They usually have a skeleton of sorts to maintain poses.

3D women are horrible

Yes, but is there a void inside of any sort, like around the stomach? I want to cut one open and fill it with things

Grass is greener on the other side. My MacBook sits unused in its sleeve for most of the year. Occasionally I remember I have it and mess around in it for a little while before I return it it’s place and go back to my comfy windows desktop

Depends. Some of them are just metal pipes with high friction hinges between them, stuffed into a mold filled with silicone, others look like this.

Attached: terminators are real.jpg (1080x1440, 64.63K)

Like what?

true

untrue

Attached: 1642096681883_.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

I want tracer doll now!

Attached: R.jpg (665x662, 29.35K)

>I want dyke doll now!

You will never be a woman. You will never be in a yuri relationship.