The unvaxxed here in New Zealand are fucked

The unvaxxed here in New Zealand are fucked

Im fucked, vaccine mandate in place here so un-vaxxed are officially second class citizens. No leaving my city, No leaving the country, cant get a haircut, cant go to the gym, cant go to a shop, I will be fired from my job soon. Even more fucked is that I had one jab in hopes I would be left alone....you cant get the vax passport without two...and it expires in may next year so endless boosters are on the way. People here a fags so nothing will even happen. Check mated by insane dictator prime minister.
I'm in christchurch but also have lost all sense of direction and motivation. My missus got terminated already for no jab. Me soon probably. There is no way I am complying with all the shit. Hard to stay positive

Any advice Any Forumsbros

Attached: Larry the hedgefrog (2).jpg (640x640, 208.76K)

Attached: 423q789asedfjk (4).png (735x865, 421.16K)

Bump

Don't worry its been confirmed with the Nu strain. The jabbed are utterly fucked while the unjabbed get no symptoms at all.

Its almost like jabbing 2 billion+ people who are not at risk from the virus was a terrible idea and thus "training" their immune system to attack a mutation that no longer exists and teach the virus in turn what to attack was a bad idea or something.

The autumn and winter of "short illness" death is upon us.

Same shit here in Germany. I still refuse to get the jab, though.

>vax passport
fight this to your dying breath or you will be literal slaves

You already lost by getting the first dose. You're better off to just keep getting the vaxxine so your life will easier. Your genetic line is dead anyways

get vaccinated idiot

Kill your cunt of a prime minister

excellent! I hope you faggots die sooner

New Zealand seems to have lots of rural land, just move outdoors in a rural area near a small town

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: __eda9474812e6ac01e98de2fe24cd1266.jpg (500x500, 48.92K)

just imagine if somebody accidentally dropped cyanide on jacinda's salad ahahahahhahhahah

Fuck bro. Jesus. You're fucked.

Attached: 1652885619374.jpg (600x667, 20.01K)

The vax is an infertility gene, won't effect you, probably not your kids, but after that natural birthday will drop down to a point low point. Then they will slowly introduce and blend"GMO" diverse breeders to society. They are starting agin

Bump

the market's fucked. $300k+ for a shitty rural house

You might try not being a clueless whiny crybaby.

Get the second and then get out before may.
It sucks that you'll have to leave your job and family behind, but do you really want to roll up your sleeve every six month's to get another dose of this toxic shit?
America looks promising.
They can hardly get half of the people in red state's to get even one shot so there's no way the booster shit is going to be an issue there anytime soon.
Basically anywhere in the midwest that's majority white should be a safe bet.

i don’t care just get the vaccine snowflake pussy

NZ is in the biggest housing bubble in the world rn - If I lose my job I literally cannot afford to live somewhere of my choosing. I could live with my parents in a rural area but theyre refusing to see me because not double vaxxed HAHAHAHAA

IDK why some folks are triggered so much by a goddamned vaccine. I mean, what's the big deal?

der boomer

just live off the land
you have no winters there so just fish and eat berries and shit

No winters? Look at a globe

Just take the vaccine you fucking pussy

This guy's retarded. Point and laugh
Our weather is the deadliest thing in our inawoods