Why did 192 Republicans vote against using government funds to relieve the baby formula shortage?

Why did 192 Republicans vote against using government funds to relieve the baby formula shortage?

Attached: RedStates.jpg (678x653, 154.68K)

so they can blame the democrats for letting it happen

because Republicans still like to pretend they're pro-small Government so they don't have to do anything

Why did Democrats let the shortage happen in the first place?

Government funds?

>2022
>being invested in 2 party politics
shiggy diggy doooooo

Attached: 1563486941516.png (1092x2182, 270.24K)

Because the Republicans like to pretend they value the life and health of babies

Attached: JesusMaga.jpg (552x521, 48.24K)

cool YLYL thread before theses faggots logged on today
check it out for simpler times

Because the parasites of the Left congregate in the rich states - where the true wealth creators are actually Republican. These things happen in waves - now that they have thoroughly destroyed California, the Democrats are leaving in droves, and flocking to Texas, Colorado, Florida and even Wyoming and Utah. Once those are destroyed, they will move on. In the mean time, California, Texas, Colorado etc will recover, and the cycle repeats. Liberals are a fucking pestilence, like locusts, moving from state to state, sucking the life out of them and moving on.

Attached: 1626230839113.png (908x1078, 1.12M)

whoopsie

Fake news, all problems are caused by the left, that's a fact.

Nigga I graduated from the 25th ranked university in the country as a double major, double minor in just over 3 years. That's after I dropped out of HS and only had a GED and my SAT scores to get me in. I took the SAT test for the first time when I was in 7th grade at Duke University, an ivy league college. I'm a published writer. I have been since I was 12. I was a junior American ambassador to Australia when I was 16, where I got to stay for 2 months free of charge. I got to spain for free when I was 17, based solely off my scholastic merits, merits that I accomplished while I was stoned and drunk the entire time and had 67 absences on average a year. I speak 4 languages. I am learning a 5th now. Not only am I as half as smart as I think, but even half of my intelligence would still trump your basic understanding of knowledge itself. Knuckle dragging fucking narcissist. Yeah my ego is huge, yeah I'm bipolar, and I admit it openly. But I can back up everything I've ever said here. None of it is scripted like the alternate reality you so vehemently cling to and try with every fiber in your being to convince people who see right through you of your aforementioned false reality you bitch ass nigga. And to think, I thought you were being serious about burying the hatchet. You’re so good at deception that you fooled a dude with a degree in criminal psychology, again. Make no mistake that it was the last time, though. You’re going to die alone in a hole somewhere covered in your own shit and piss if you don't heed my genuinely heartfelt advice to you, coward.

transnational multi billion dollar corporations lobbied congress to take all manufacturing out of the US

Attached: 0a9f5cdabf9346c398a867e7dfa74d5f_md.jpg (330x341, 34.48K)

>highest homeowner rates
>highest black homeowner rates
>lowest cost of living
Why do I care that the number on your check is bigger if you're stuck renting a home from some landlord?
Look up real dollar value by state as well.
If you have less, you're poorer.

Attached: homeownership-rate-by-state (1).png (800x533, 25.99K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It's about control.
I can use programming logic to explain.
If gov + help
Then control + wasted tax dollars
Else freedom + pain

According to Wikipedia, the 10 US states with the highest infant mortality are:
1. Mississippi - 9.6 infant deaths per 1000 live births
2. Arkansas - 8.2 infant deaths per 1000 live births
3. S. Dakota - 7.7 infant deaths / 1k live births
4. Oklahoma - 7.7 infant deaths per
5. Tennessee = 7.4 infant deaths per
6. Alabama - 7.4 infant deaths per
7. Indiana - 7.3 infant deaths per
8. Georgia - 7.2 infant deaths per
9, Ohio - 7.2 infant deaths per
10. N. Carolina - 7.2 infant deaths per

if red state
then dead babies
then pain

Usually "unreasonable" blockages are because of rider bill politics, where a party will include unpopular policy in a popular bill in order to get it passed.
I'm not sure if that is what is going on here, as I have no read the bill in question, nor is there a clear indication ITT of public auditing to lazily rely on. Does anyone have a link to where the writing of the bill can be viewed?

Perhaps because the Democrats added so many unrelated additional funding programs for other things to the bill that the cost effectively doubled?

cope harder retard

Attached: 15578816_10154159962878587_4149887675078274609_n.jpg (552x538, 29.63K)

Derr....across the country, Republicans control the states with the highest levels of infant mortality.

So maybe that additional funding is what keeps babies alive.

Why are conservative legislatures so Pro-Dead Babies?

I see this excuse every time republicans block closing child narriage looholes but it's just an excuse. They never try to find these supposed poison pills, or even just say what even would be so bad to justify child rape, because they don't care if it's the truth.

Wow. This is really silly

Republican voters are cucks with no principals

Attached: 1650176138058m.jpg (1024x1022, 193.06K)

Attached: 1651193545263.jpg (850x753, 277.05K)

Attached: 1651675169100.jpg (1024x680, 86.53K)

Ok retard, I'll bite. How did the democrats allow it to happen? In what way did the democrats but not the Republicans let baby formula companies focus more on stock buybacks (a practice that used to be illegal until a Republican changed the laws) instead of keeping their factory clean?