Alternatives to Amazon/Newegg???

Ok guys I'm in the market for the best tech I can get but I seriously do not know where else to shop!

Here's some ideas of some things I'd like to buy (highest possible build quality currently possible) from someone other than those mentioned above

>10-keyless keyboard
>usb hub
>racing wheel
>super ultra-wide monitor
>monitor VESA mount
>OLED 65" TV
>headphones
>vacuum tube amp
>surround sound setup
>Raspberry Pi programmable screen
>flux
>soldering irons
>10 gauge wire

Attached: CloudsConvert_maxresdefault-1657676600.jpg (1280x720, 163.36K)

>Private submersible Yachts
>a single big wave hits it and everything is soaked

>vacuum tube amp

Attached: 1654963614357.png (377x377, 137.03K)

>how DARE OP like what i dont like!!

it is piloted by pros do you really think they'd let that happen or that it isnt engineered to take it?

What are they going to do? Make the sub leap up over the wave? This is such a shit idea.

do you think military subs are harmed by waves?

Military subs don't have tons of open areas ontop of their subs when surfaced. Do you not see the issue i'm pointing out here? I doubt this "sub" is sea worthy with all its compartments open like in OP's pic. It's basically stuck to probably in bays or calm seas when it's opened.

You realize those compartments are retractable and watertight right? you must not pay a lot of attention to things. Also those subs are already being built

yay, now billionaires can traffic 11 year old girls from russia with even more impunity

private subs have been a thing for at least 7 years

its new to me, faggot

can you answer my question please? i feel like an asshole for only ordering from amazon

how about you not go above deck in the middle of a storm

This looks better.

Attached: cocaine ships.png (1036x1572, 1.08M)

>BROS HOW DO I CONSOOM BETTER
>keyboards
massdrop I guess
>monitor
Dell, Samsung, ASUS, LG
>TV
Samsung, Sony, LG
>headphones, amps, surround sound
there is a thread for this faggot
>pi
you won't be able to buy one homo also stick it up your ass
>everything else
chink shit

you can buy from aliexpress, ebay or alibaba and suffer the infinite shipping times for a tiny discount. now go away

>BROS HOW DO I CONSOOM BETTER

how do you have technology as a hobby without buying something? And yes, i like to buy the best so that it doesnt break and i wont have to replace it for a while

why is this board so hostile now? did covid do something to this place to only invite sociopaths?

These are cartel boats arent they..

you learn to do more with less

since he's buying solder, i guess he could maybe learn to fab it himself?