Am I the only one hoping for a war...

Am I the only one hoping for a war? Imagine how beautiful is to live in a world without stupid human rights where only the smart and strong thrive and the weak, cripple, obese and stupid is left to fend for themselves without daddy govt sheltering them. I see that dream becoming a reality in less than 5 years.

Attached: street rat electrocuted.jpg (960x720, 110.76K)

tf is wrong with you, kill yourself immediately

Attached: AF53D554-48F1-4284-BF20-CF7632E20478.jpg (134x237, 11.76K)

>I see that dream becoming a reality in less than 5 years.
Me too, but I know that brutal cowards like you will be first into the shredder, in fact all the goblins hoping for the end of society because they can't cope in it will be immediately eradicated.

weird way to say you want to die

Op is a loser and is hoping war will give him a chance to fuck something other than the hambeast down the street

Attached: 1653042495006.jpg (640x368, 23.33K)

>the weak, cripple, obese and stupid is left to fend for themselves

post a pic of yourself with a timestamp

You could have ended the sentence after "something"

I mean, I'm hoping for a Russo-NATO war because just do it already, but I'll gladly conveniently forget about all the horrors of war when I have those fantasies.

In other words YES, you're the only one who wants to see the world degrade to a state comparable to WWII, from a standpoint of hate

this

You'd be a victim in that world, user.

ill come for you first

>yes goy post a pic of yourself so you can be doxxed by niggers and trannies
why is it that cowards always project their cowardice on others? I assure I rather die fighting than living in such a degenerate society.

Attached: XZinLpo.jpg (960x720, 89.01K)

>smart and strong thrive
I'm gonna spoil something for you and tell you that if you're on Any Forums on a friday morning, you don't fit into the category of people that are going to thrive in a lawless society

checkem

>if he doesnt wake up at 4 am for his 2 hour commute to his 9-5 job he is a loser

Attached: recent-dead-women1453.jpg (1000x698, 119.29K)

Obvious troll and not a very good one at that, at the very least if you are serious saying that you live in a degenerate society whilst posting on Any Forums may allah have mercy on your soul

>expects war on a magnitude enough to crater society on a global scale
>also expects to survive in that scenario
If you want to die so badly, just go to any of the existing lawless countries to live in that beautiful world you want so desperately.

> migrate to nonmuslim areas
> try to instill muslim values on nonmuslim areas
> chimp out when people tell you to get fucked
> muhammed jihad a lory
> why do they persecute me so?
Faggot.

OP would shot themselves and die of fright the first time a mortar hit their block. Move along folks, just an autist that doesn't understand reality.

>only the smart and strong thrive
Oh boy, pal. I got something to tell you about a little thing called luck, which has a whole hell of a lot more to do with whether you survive a war than how strong you are.

>genocide is not a reason for war

based, /thread