Am i fucked if i'm an endomorph? am i never gonna make it

am i fucked if i'm an endomorph? am i never gonna make it

Attached: Three_types_of_body.jpg (1024x1071, 130.29K)

That graphic screams bullshit, surely we're all on a continuum of body sizes and shapes, but endomorph looks like femboy body, so yeah, you're probably fucked.

Endo gang

Attached: lovey.gif (218x200, 993.23K)

Endomorphs are easy gainers, which includes muscle, so just lift and eat, get swole then no one will think of you as "the fat guy."

enjoy your AIDs

Have sex

that's ecto

No it isn't

there is no such thing as ectomorph. it's bro science. this picture could literally be the same person just different bf and muscle mass.

stop being a fucking bitch and get fit, regardless of your base model of you aren't fit you are ugly, get fit, get off Any Forums, only you can stop yourself from being the huge faggot that you are

this All those guys look very similar, except the middle guy has more muscle and the right guy has more fat. All 3 could look like each other with the right diet and activity

It's about what you look like without doing any exercise. Also it's MUCH harder for an ecto to get swole and MUCH harder for an endo to get ripped. For mesos, both are easy.

Could be worse, could be a xenomorph

I will, certainly not with a man's asshole though. Im calling your mom this very second and im going to your home tonight. Im gonna be plowing her pussy back to the stone age she's gonna have a baby with me.

What if it's always hard, and the people you think are "mesos" are just people who've already put in the work?

Because there are people who are just naturally cut and muscular without having to work out, which precludes the idea of NEEDING to work out to be cut and muscular. There are also people who are skinny no matter how much they eat, and people who are fat even though they don't eat a lot.

You aren't going to be the one to debunk this I'm sorry to say bucko.

i am fucked too i guess

i'm an ectomorph, what mean?

not a real thing bro, been disproved.

>hard work and dedication is what you need to be practicing if you want shit.
your only fucked if you sit aroudn and do absolutely nothing go fail or something bruh what you a pussy?

yes, spread your ass

All you need is dedication, this just seems like copium for ppl who are lazy
I mean look at what christian bale does to his body when he wants to prep for a role

Attached: main-qimg-ee4c90f460970439dd2ca114ede732f0-lq.jpg (602x452, 52.68K)