If your ancestors aren't from here then you're a nigger

If your ancestors aren't from here then you're a nigger.

Attached: read this if you are gay.jpg (468x346, 75.39K)

But if you live there now, you are lower than a nigger.

very true. british people are fucking subhuman

Based and white pilled.

Attached: ayDbxAV_700b.jpg (700x394, 48.15K)

The land of buckteeth inbreds

Funny because the ancestors of those ancestors were from Norway, and the ancestors of those were from Finland

Attached: 7767B52F-23FD-4E4C-B5A1-E69C2F04DF1E.jpg (547x537, 104.72K)

I'm like 40% from there, 20% from France, 20% from Germany. What does that make me?

Lollol you know that place wad colonized by romans, french and several types of germans? Fuck off you fucking pirate bastards.

a nigger

Seems unlikely

To add you're not even especially White the language is hardly local too - a mix of french(+latins) and german and greek.
Bean eating queers.

Scandanavia and the UK have the same ancestors, one did not come from the other but both from an expanding state.
They both come from Deutschland, mostly Saxony.

What about Welsh and Gaelic?

So Wojak and Soyjak came from Niggers.
Also, most trannies of Europe come from Britain therefore you lose, bri'ish scum.

Why ya cut out ROI, Scotland and that little slither of England ?

Swedes are "swarthy?" Dude smoked too much opium.

Anglo(angles) sacon(saxons) are german tribes that showed up to your swamp after the fall of rome from around denmark. Thats where the word english comes from - a group of boat germans. The population is about a third of that - germans from "the continent" to say nothing of the varieties of niggers that disolved into the genepool during the colony years (shooting jungle people)

Good thing I made ackpost for bri'ish scums Like you, but jannies removed IT because they are too bluepilled about you.

There's scum in every country, the xenophobia divides us friend.

Pirates.

> southern germans swarthy
I can see that. Holdovers from the Roman period still showing itself with darker hair and a more tan complexion. Still white, imo.
> swedes
> swarthy
Maybe tawny if they're Sami.

Celtic languages and people of the UK with languages like Welsh, Cornish etc predate the Roman's by a few hundred years. Whose ancestors are those?

Nice digits, bro.
Nationalism good, but xenophobia not a good idea.

Agreed.