Go to reddit, a place i avoid like the plague, just to look for some specific memes

>go to reddit, a place i avoid like the plague, just to look for some specific memes
>faggotry every fucking where, cringe retards trying to act "wholesome", everything looks like it was posted by a kid or a low-functioning autist, forced leftism in every single corner, did i say FAGGOTRY FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>come back to Any Forums
>feel like home again
I just can't fucking leave you niggers. The world out there is just impossible, this is the only place i belong. i'm drunk

Attached: 1652544592001.jpg (552x690, 21.15K)

cope, no seriously cope. the world is going to get worse and everyone will soon be a hive mind laughing at the same jokes trying to be wholesome. people will upvote heart or thumbs up everything that is repeated forever and anything new or original will be downvoted to oblivion. the votes will be democratic in fashion where only the “respected” ideas will be perpetually forced. welcome to the new age user your lack of freedom and individuality will only get worse from here on.

Attached: D5D07420-E289-4409-85CB-1DA93D445F9A.gif (300x222, 1.91M)

they'll never take Any Forums from me.
and at the very least they'll never take away alcohol.

I feel you bro. Unfortunately reddit is a good resource for quirky tech q's so I end up there sometimes too. Protip use site=www.reddit.com/insert_sub in google to quickly find what you need with the minimum of bullshit. Google scrapes everything from reddit

I hate the generic personality of virtue singaling reddig users. They all trry to be the same self rightous person, with the same unfunny dry cringe humor. They love being justifiable angry and ganging on things together.

i've changed my mind, i havent been to this sit e in years and the fucking captcha makes me want to put a fucking hole through my wall.

Welcome Home,
You basement-dwelling Cheetos eating, fadora tipping fat fuck, now yell at your mom from some fucking tendies and let's get the party started. Well get her drunk on $20 magnums of wine and take turns shoving pineapples up her ass and take piece off and feed each other. It will make you feel just at home Besides your here forever and that basement looks cozy. I want to currle up in the bottom and fall asleep in your dried-up cum stains.

FAGGOT

I never been to reddit, but this place feels like a kid daycare too nowadays, or some mental asylum where people repeat the same shit forever. I want to go to a place that is normal and fulfilling, but I dont know where to, I'm stuck here

It honestly used to /b the funniest place on earth every night of the week. The good trolls are in jail/ dead/ or under court order never to rejoin or use the internet.

So. people say the phone fags are the ones who killed it,
Some say it was the fame of Anonymous
Some say they all grew up and left,
Some say they joined reddit
But, all the faggots will come back one day...
Especially, if they announce they left. I never really claimed to be funny. I just know that 90% of the time when I do leave here and browser reddit. I can't post any good troll or fucking zinger cause the reddit faggots have a Karma System. gayest thing on the fucking planet. I came here for the advice threads. I am just down to earth and have a dark humour that somehow only this place can touch.

It won't be Democratic. It's not even Democratic now. The only things allowed are what fits the agenda, democracy be damned.

Any Forums is already halfway the same as plebbit.

As if half the userbase for this website isn’t comprised of children

Attached: 3E6369A0-E8A3-4C97-864D-09446AE968D2.jpg (177x240, 14.5K)

Shut up

grow up

>Shit on Reddit
>Posts on Reddit 2.0
Fuck off Faggot

are you for real? nigga you couldn't be more of a faggot if you were getting spit roasted as you typed that, the fucking gull of you, do me a favor and off yourself after you get the bad dragon dildo out of your ass, Jesus are you fucking gay God damn

Don't forget, you are here forever.

this whole thread is gay as fuck, do me a favor and just take as many dicks as you can, literally read what you are writing, you're all fucking pathetic, holy fuck I've never seen so many faggots in one place, you're are deeply gay and should kill yourselves

It's not the websites it's society. This is what happens when you let women set social norms and values. Social media + mee too + too many bitch ass men not willing to hold their women to account and this is what we've become. First step back is only breed trad wives. Fuck narsist women and their tyranny terrorists army

>be me
>have same reddit account for 10 years.
>last year get instantly banned for being subbed to pages posting covid memes.
>admin seriously tell me the only way to get my account back is to publicly denounce the pages and promote the party narrative.
>Tell them to fuck off.

>make new account
>see page asking about opinions on cape shit movies.
>post that I don't like them but if other people do that's fine.
>cape cucks lose their shit like I insulted their gods.
>flood my inbox with death threats.
>I log in the next day and see I'm banned again this time for harassment.

Reddits a shit hole. If you have any thought or opinion that doesn't go along with the mainstream narrative you get exiled like a leper.

Sounds like here

>go to Any Forums, a place i avoid like the plague, just to look for some specific memes
>faggotry every fucking where, cringe retards trying to act "edgy", everything looks like it was posted by an incel or a low-functioning autist, forced conservatism in every single corner, did i say FAGGOTRY FUCKING EVERYWHERE

Any Forums is legitimately one of the only websites left where you can say whatever you want about anything. If you complain about black elves in LotR on Reddit you will be downvoted and probably banned. If you assert that only adult females are women you will be downvoted and banned. If you give an honest opinion that is at odds with the hive mind on any subreddit you will be downvoted to oblivion and all the replies will be along the lines of "yikes" "read the room" "this ain't it dude" "spotted the incel" or some other one-liner that only autists think is clever.

Any Forums may be degenerate trash, but it's also one of the last true bastions of free speech on the internet.

Attached: 4chan.png (652x719, 565.05K)

your post already ended up on r/greentext faggot.....

WE LOVE U ANONKUUN
UR HERE 4EVA
DEEZU

Attached: 1651616095326.jpg (960x931, 65.29K)