Proud of my heritage. You guys can kiss my ass for all I care

Proud of my heritage. You guys can kiss my ass for all I care.

Attached: Confederateflag.jpg (532x586, 108.66K)

Attached: 1641321474854.png (1138x626, 32.78K)

Just showing off my heritage. If you don't like it that's fine with me.

BASED

Attached: 82F3775D-9019-4DBF-82FD-AFA96CDC1DF9.jpg (567x567, 73.01K)

i like rednecks
a lot :3

Why are you so emotionally attached to an inanimate object? It's a piece of fabric, grow a fucking brain cell.

You're all Euro's by heritage anyway dickhead.

Why do you harbor such ill emotion towards said same inanimate object?

See how this works when you try to gaslight?

You're a disgrace to this country. The confederate flag is a symbol of hate and bigotry, and it has no place in a civilized society. You're nothing but a ignorant redneck who is too stupid to realize that the Civil War is over and that the confederate states lost. Go back to your trailer park and watch NASCAR, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Kiss your heritage? Ew, its total ass

You do understand that an anonymous image board is not a hivemind, right?
The user you're desperately trying to get a (you) from could easily be another Dixie and is patriotic about his heritage

Imagine being attached to a 200 years old heritage. Laugh in every other country in this world.

The Confederate flag is a pride in Southern unity, though for most, it doesn't represent at least an obstinance that they fear.
>Texas fuck yeah

[Vnr.]

I have no problem with you displaying that flag. You wanting to celebrate a heritage of treason and failure (the side that flew that flag did come in second place in the civil war) is your business and it if your right to go about it.

Attached: 1637612162781.jpg (625x626, 30.76K)

>Proud of my heritage
Same here.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-18 4cKQLYEHqIB3CMDOyuz8U8e12i_g5pu2AkJEd58dLwk jpg (WEBP Image, 1200 × 1539 pixels) - Scaled (49%).png (594x762, 559.64K)

Brit here, I learned something interesting about Americans recently, you know how the UK sent loads of prisoners to Australia and thats how Australia was colonized, well it turns out that the same is true for America, you see your ancestors didn't go to America to explore and colonize, they where sent there by us when we kicked them out of Great Britain for being criminals, you just learned somthing, how does this established fact make you feral Brits in Murica feel? :-)

Here’s your fla-ack!

Attached: 6BF35EFB-84B7-4F38-BCCD-FFA68077C9EC.gif (310x310, 1.98M)

Heritage of losing hahahahaha

We already knew that. You kicked us out of Britain and then we kicked you out of America. It's your own fault for going to war with France over Ohio of all things.

Personally I think It's the most satisfyingly hilarious shit I ever heard.

That was Georgia

you look like some trump supporter devil worshipper with that fagot shit on your fagot truck

Attached: dead-cat-vivisection-brain-test1.jpg (610x762, 105.95K)

East shit, DSA shill. You will look back on these years of your life in shame.

Don't insult us real Europeans.
You guys stay over there, ok?
We really don't want you back. They are fine where they are.
We have enough problems with dumb fuck neo nazis, commies and the Brits.

unless you live there, you should shut the fuck up. go to georgia and find a bar with a confederate flag and a table with two black guys and two white guys sitting and sharing a pitcher of beer and tell the black guys that they're stupid because the flag as all about hating them and the whole table will laugh at you and simultaneously say "these guys are my bros".

go fuck yourself. if you aren't one of them, it's NONE of your fucking business to twist meanings.

People underestimated when it was said, "The South shall rise again." No one ever suspected that a Southerner would become King of the world.

>Don't insult us real Europeans.
Yeah, you guys have it all together over there... we're all in the same sinking ship.

Attached: Germany.jpg (680x451, 134.03K)

You've taken too much.

>being proud of something entirely out of your control

Confederate flag shouldn’t be bigger than the American Flag.

Gay pride?

Nigger pride?

These are posted by leftists to start a fight... I'm almost proud of the fuck for baiting this effectively, but they also drive people mad and cause them to do bad shit.

Here's your new national anthem, "HOME OF THE COWARDLY AND THE LAND OF THE PRISONERS.

Attached: abYrnpr_460s.jpg (460x334, 24.46K)

that's not even the flag the confederates used, they also lost, you're proud to be a fkn loser and you can't even do that right, what a colossal fkn faggot, literally kill yourself

That's literally what the flag means though.
The designer said so.

Also, every Confederate state says in their declarations of war and secession that they are fighting to maintain the institution of slavery within their state.

The Confederate Constitution was a copy of the original with the additional adds that blacks were not real people and were to be seen as slaves and property.

Can't argue with the facts.

Also: South Carolina fucker here-- you know, the home of the Confederate bullshit.

It's nothing to be ashamed of but also nothing to praise or glorify.

I learned that from a German B/ro
Highly recommend it to my fellow southerners.

Actually we do.
No one gives a fuck about skin colour.
We give a fuck if you share the same values.
Quite honestly, we dont see a difference between rednecks and extremist Muslims over here.

Anyone that thinks like you, in any western country, is simply defeated psychologically. I understand, I was like that too. It's certainly easier.