Be me

>Be me
>Wanting to kill myself
>Don't want to fail and become a disfigured vegetable like the fuckwit in pic related
>Ask on Any Forums for advice
>Immediately get told "you're doing it for attention you would've killed yourself if you actually wanted to"

Are there any pro suicide forums on the internet? Any Forums doesn't seem reliable.

Attached: images (1).jpg (451x680, 53.8K)

just jump off a high building you retard

I'll consider all available options before making the final decision.

>aka you're doing it for attention and you don't actually want to

That's less reliable than you'd think. It'll break bones but it won't 100% kill you.

Try cutting off your head with a table saw

Just make a helium mask

Exactly what I am talking about.

Eat shit, faggot.

Don't have access to helium.

They add oxygen to helium tanks now specifically to prevent you offing yourself.

Put the gun to your temple, not under your chin, and you'll be fine
anyone who blows their chin off is retarded

noone's pro suicide these days because libtards lied to people that lives are important. organs are important cause they can be sold, life is worthless

Well fuck me there goes my suicide plan.

Don't have access to firearms.
What if I cut my wristed? How effective would that be?

Are there any free gore sites with tons of content? I would learn a lot by just watching people killing themselves. I used to get all the gore vids from reddit but they banned all the good subs.

Don't put the shotgun under your chin.

Some people are using propane tanks and offing themselves outside. Could use nitrogen

These people are correct. There's a reflex that happens when you pull the trigger, and you end up like the pic instead. Putting the gun in your mouth, or to your temple so there's a bigger target area is the way to go. Although even then you don't just die because he's a bullet in your brain.

If you don't have a gun... I don't know man. I tried choking myself with a DVI cable once, but I just passed out and came to later somehow.

>Go to doctor
>tell him your in unbearable pain
>ask for assisted suicide.
>finally depart this existence.

>waaah everyone isn't playing along with my pity cry
We're all stuck on this fucking retarded blue marble with nothing but the meat on our bones and whatever family we were lucky to inherit. Suck it up pussy.

>but I just passed out and came to later somehow.
You aren't suicidal anymore?

Cutting wrists is pretty hard to do. Its physically and mentally painful and has a low success rate. Also many people survive and end up with nerve damage in their arm from cutting too much.

You're a braindead retard. There's no necessity for us to stay alive. If there is no afterlife, then nothing matters. No matter what I do with my time it won't matter as I wouldn't be able to think or feel anything for an eternity after the end comes.
If there is an afterlife, I will get there earlier than you fags.

No matter how I look at it, suicide is the most logical decision to take and the only thing stopping me is the difficulty to get it done and the pain it could cause in my last moments.