GF sehr me this, she says is just pudding. Is there any way to tell if it's cum?

GF sehr me this, she says is just pudding. Is there any way to tell if it's cum?

Attached: cum.jpg (1440x1003, 224.45K)

Were you the one pudding it onto her face?
If not, then it's not pudding.

She wouldn't be smiling like that if it was "just pudding". It's over user, you might as well send me moar

It's cum. She's cheating. As they all do.

Bit hard to tell with that shitty photo...

But as someone who creates the stuff, I would say no it's not cum. The consistency looks a bit too thick and way too artifically white, not slightly watery with a yellow tinge.

But why would she send you that, and why does it worry you? Seems like she just wanted to send you a sexy pic...

What looksnfakenis nie thick this substance is on her tongue, normally cum somehow gets watery when it contacts tongue.

But pic related looks similar so I don't know.

She sent it to me as a goof

Attached: InShot_20220520_101923828_1.jpg (1920x791, 205.15K)

Well if it was cum, and a result of cheating, she wouldn't be sending it to you would she?

taste it to be sure

source of right pic?

Some random pic from Google search

why is the quality so bad?

look at the line wrapping around the side of the cheeks on the right.

it looks like a scan of a picture that was a picture on someones screen or something.

is this an artifact from upscaling from a small picture?

It's my aggressive edit in Snapseed. Original photo is very dark. This one looks artificial but we can see more detsils

describe her personality to us.

does she like to test you?

does she normally do things like this to get a rise out of you or to make you jealous?

it seems really really white, too white for cum, but also it doesn't look like pudding at all
>photo edit
oh nvm it could be cum

post original

I think that's the original

Attached: BVYO48374-01.jpg (1440x984, 227.31K)

Could front-facing flash cause excessive white color? The drop on the chin is yellowish and seems to have consistency of cum.

1. Look, either way. She's denying cheating on you if she is. That means she wants to stay in the relationship.

2. If it's real she could have just deleted the photo from whatever messages she sent you. Unless she's not that smart.

3. If it's real she sucked off some other dude. But, still wants to suck you off and show what she is into.

4. You got a chick that likes getting cum in her mouth. Not, a bad thing. At least nut in her mouth before breaking anything off with her if you are going to.

5. If it's real and she sent it on purpose I wouldn't be surprised. Some women like to see how far they can push their boyfriends and see what abuse they'll be willing to put up with just to stay with'em.

6. You'll never fucking know the truth anyway. You could try a polly graph. But, ain't nobody got time for that.

7. If you knock her up DNA test your children.

9 Good luck user the mistrust will more than likely eat at you and destroy your relationship anyway. Unless you learn not to give a fuck because you care about her too much.

God post bro, thanks.

Tapioca is that consistency

10 Lastly, the one way to know. Is nut in her mouth. If she gags it's her first time and she faked the photo completely. If she laps it up like a good little slut you'll never know and have to keep guessing. I really wouldn't worry about it.