The Any Forumsar is open, tell me about your day user. Also what can I get you to drink?

The Any Forumsar is open, tell me about your day user. Also what can I get you to drink?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.73K)

i kissed a boy, and liked it. . .

Well user i glad you found something you liked, what can i get you to drink?

Work was really good today. Got a lot of shit done, my boss complimented my work and said he wants me to take a paid day off next week for busting my ass.

And the other night I went on a date with a really really cute girl. Made out at the end, and have been texting nonstop since. Tomorrow after work, we're getting sushi and going to have drinks at the beach. All is good right now.

That's great user it's not often bosses actually appreciate their employee. I hope everything goes well on the date tomorrow evening, what can i get you to drink ?

Well, it's been about a month and a half since I could walk, got a real bad gout flare at the moment. So no work, no socializing, stuck in bed. Upside is I'm spending more time with the kids. Downside is my wife wont touch me.

Make it a triple jamieson.

trip of jammie coming right up user, glad your getting to spend more time with the kids. Have thing been rocky with you and the old lady since the presumed accident?

Yeah. It's because I'm virtually useless right now. Cant move without crutches. We've had a few fights, and I understand her frustration. Just wish she understood mine

i'm sorry bud, sometimes when you spend alot of time with someone it's hard to see the grass from the field. Have you tried having a conversation with her about this?

Thanks bro. This is the girl I've felt a genuine attraction to since I broke up with my ex 3 years ago, and so far she's literally everything I want in a partner.

Let me get double vanilla crown.

Lol man up faggots

Attached: 1649760286574.gif (160x160, 279.95K)

I am constantly reminded online that I hate zoomers. What is strong enough to make me forget virgin weeb zoomers like this exist?

A few times, yeh. Basically gotta sneaky jack it, cause all she wants is sex and I cant provide that right now. Last time I tried I couldnt leave bed for two days.

Hit me again eh

Congrats man, hope you two have an awesome evening tomorrow

a pint something around 4,5%... man I tell ya what I work on a crude oil carrier and we got this shit called SIRE vetting inspections, all of this bs started way back in the day mi scurvy arse was but a wee ladde when the Exxon Valdez tore her bottom and started leaking crude around Alaska... back to the story, now these mfs don't write high risk observations such as "fire hose leaking", "environment risk due to...", "certificate of... has expired" they write shit like "this scurvy dog forgot to tick one row of the 22 row checklist part 2 of 7" so be it a lot of money is on the line thus they're cracking us to work 14-16 hours a day, makes you wonder why sailors swear hard and ships collide ey lad? user, can ye be a good 'rtender and pass this sea wolf another one of them fine beers ladde?

here comes that triple crown, hope all goes well.

I'm pre-paring for the day when I but my own home. And starting murdering people. What I want to do would eclipse the sprees of the of the past serial killers. BTK, Green River, Ted Kaczynski and the others, it's it shame they were caught.

Any Forums, I am preparing and biding my time.

My wife is pregnant but sex life has been shit due to her being tired and sick all the time. I've been contemplating cheating on her just until she has more energy but can't bring myself to actually do it. I've been on night shifts this week so I slightly remember up at one point cuddling and kissing her telling her how happy and deeply in love I am while I was half a sleep and just feel like a peice of shit now for ever thing about cheating.

I’ll take a double bourbon neat please.

Fell in love with a slightly older woman. She said some things today. Haven’t drank in a few days and my manic depression gets worse when sober. I responded (as neutrally as possible) while still in the mood swing. We argued. She said we were good and she loves me but my gut feeling says it’s the beginning of the end. It fucking sucks, she’s the best woman I’ve ever met and the only thing in my life seemingly not falling apart but I’ve been in enough serious relationships to follow certain patterns. Fuck it salud fellas

Give that man something to drink barkeep. On me.

I never wanted to have kids when I was in my 20s and 30s and my wife was ok with that. Now I'm in my 40s and I discovered that I really want a kid, because it seems to me that without generations to come life is really pointless. I finally convinced my wife to try, fully knowing that it was a slim chance. She went to her gynecologist for a check and discovered she has uterine cancer.

So. I guess I will not have kids after all.

Not OP. Used to be a mechanic on a submarine working on nuclear propulsion systems. Inspections all. The fucking. Time. I know the feels.

I want to quit my stupid girlfriend
I'm so dissapointed that she ended up being so stupid and so "normal"

So boring, red wine for me please

Nothing, just feel bad for them

BITCH AIN'T NOOONE HERE! COME DANCE AT THE JUKEBOX WITH ME!

[Vnr.]

Attached: 1641029160627.jpg (600x631, 226.63K)

Attached: happy bday to me.jpg (700x793, 60.81K)