Niggers and poop are the same thing. Killing niggers is no different from flushing your poop down the toilet

Niggers and poop are the same thing. Killing niggers is no different from flushing your poop down the toilet.

Attached: btvrc.png (304x316, 167.43K)

Everyone else is having sex. You never will.

Attached: 20999945-F7A1-419A-8C84-BA6BB3D9104C.jpg (1080x2220, 627.9K)

nothing like posting cuck-larp-faggotry like this.

OPs post is better than yours, faggot.

Dont pretend you are having sex when you're posting this cringy shit. Because we both know you arent...

>"UWU MOMMY AND DAUGHTER SEXY TAJM".
Fucking off yourself with a shotgun you faggot

>Triggered.
Try to get some sleep. You can get up in the morning and do this all over again, just like every other day.
It's the thing you do with your life instead of forming a meaningful relationship - or just having casual sex.

Sleep on this thought: that girl you had a crush on, she would sleep with a nigger, but not with you.

ROFLMAO

Based

cope, no straight or woman will ever have sex with you until you suicide by 30s, dumb faggot femboy ywnbaw. You will die alone just like the rest of Any Forums
Have my bump OP

I bet you will still be pissing around on Any Forums reposting this same trite brainfart all day and night in another year's time. Your life will be even more shit than it is now. You will still be angry and alone. You will still be the retard in the room banging his retard drum while the occasional bored user drops in to dumb shit on you. And you'll still think that's a victory because someone bother to interact with you.

ROFLMAO at what a mess your life is in. The best thing you can do is not to kill niggers, but to kill yourself. I know everyone here at Any Forums would be pleased to see the back of you.

Tell me more about how triggered you're not.

Attached: 1572835704445.jpg (204x258, 6.3K)

Attached: 38038.jpg (3648x2736, 1.17M)

be nice im n-not poop :(

>OPs post is better than yours, faggot
Actually, no it's not. It's literally a post that could have been made by any eight-year-old.

Yes, but would your average 8 year have the perseverance to keep posting it back to back until he's into puberty?
OP's special skill is he has literally nothing better to do than this. Most 8 year olds would.

You conceit is that you imagine your pasta is effective because you get abused for it. Whereas you get abused for doing nothing else but post this thread all day and night. The content of the thread is too piddling to engage with.

>words words words
not reading, good job wasting your worthless time dumb faggot femboy ywnbaw wigger.

Attached: 427A8E0D-3925-4428-8A54-31F59B385B4A.jpg (500x490, 58.04K)

oh, it's too "piddling to engage with" yet you think it's dignified to reply to it in the faggy way you did. tell us more about how much you're above it.

Based

Good thread.
I like how it easily makes leftoid autists here go into frenzy. Imagine being this fragile kek.

See you in the next thread, OP.

Based & redpilled.

Agreed

Attached: 1652676873250.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT!
FUCKING SAME THING EVERY DAY!

Attached: Stop posting this shit.jpg (500x645, 88.83K)

not until they all gone