> mom is passive and oppressed
> be me, wanting to embrace the feminine
> Have a "pinky and the brain" coloring book as a 4 year old
> Constantly put male characters in dresses, high heels, and deep red lipstick
> Finds it hot seeing bugs bunny in women's clothes
> too young to understand what being "horny" was
> Now an adult
> really into femboys and maid boys
> unironically believes the ideal human form is a femboy or an androgynous beautiful male
> tries to spiritually feminize every man I encounter, curing them from their illness

Hey, user, I did have reliable "father figures" growing up, & what made them reliable was their femininity rather than masculinity. It's safe to say I am making a world with good fathers.

Masculinity naturally pushes people away & femininity draws people towards it. Perhaps that's why the most fertile women seek kpop idols & pretty, artistic men over any ufc star.
I've noticed how all these k drama male leads tend to be more feminine than the rest of the male cast, or even if they are initially masculine, they have to give up aspects of their masculinity if they want to create a union with female lead.

It could also possibly explain why women like men who can cook, because people desire more feminine men in their lives.

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-090556_YouTube.jpg (1080x1247, 350.96K)

nah nigga u just gay

Secret Destiny of America by Manly P. Hall

That's kinda gay. But good for you ig

Attached: LeSC3Qu.png (500x214, 98.13K)

The industrial revolution and its consequences were a disaster to mankind

Definitely. We need to go back to times where we worshipped the feminine goddess.

Age of Isis was about fertility, not about faggotry

this has been human behavior for eons, nothing new here

Before the industrial revoluion if you weren't masculine enough you would die naturally due to the effort involved in getting food and protecting your things

And the "feminility" OP is talking about is just lack of masculinity, low animus, not high anima

but that's, like, your opinion man. i hold a different view. more men that I have known were positive and dependable, whilst women were 'nice' at the surface but insufferable and sometimes evil deep down. I guess it really depends upon the values each individual finds important.

> unironically this

Women are only physically attracted to something like the "top" 10% of men. The rest of men accept their fate and embrace the feminine. We need to redefine and differentiate being born a male and being a man.

Attached: 1652861428264_Glitch13.jpg (2048x1512, 598.16K)

civilization has always acted a buffer between the natural hardships of nature and us, so these types have been here long since, such as during the Roman empire

My patron being is often androgynous in the male and sometimes shows up as a Goddess as well.
Based OP.

You were more likely to die if you couldn't conform to your tribe than "masculinity", that was the state of life before warfare became normalized.
Shamans were generally on high feminine energy, which is why they're spiritual leaders. They didn't die from lack of masculinity.

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-132639_TikTok.jpg (1080x2400, 911.66K)

You've barely got any muscles at all though. You practically look like a femboy yourself.

Based. Getting fucked in the ass also opens up the root chakra which can cause an awakening of the kundalini. Letting spirits fuck you in the ass leads to illumination.

A tribe needs people to hunt, and Shamans were never feminine

Stop thinking of real tribes like twitter tribes

On these days they werent that widespread
Grecoroman faggotry can't compete with modern faggotry

What mercury poisoning and pseudoestrogens do to a mf

Post physique then

Attached: 1.png (425x533, 329.83K)

Imagine shilling gay on forum where calling people faggot is a common insult.
OP is brave or stupid, perhaps both.

what's with the lgbt incursions into Any Forums? It's been pretty fucking obvious the last year or so. Any Forums has always had gay stuff on it, but the other day it was 75% gay or trans shit. I'm not saying it all needs to stop, but it is overrepresented and feels like a concerted effort by an outside force to spew lgbt propaganda.

Eat some food you look like a crackhead

Based user keep it up

I still see no pic of your body user.

Attached: 2.png (422x555, 286.7K)

ywnbaw nigger faggot tranny incel kys

Good job, you're gay or something. But you're delusional if you think the rest of the world shares your views. Actually I'm kind of surprised that anyone could think that "the most fertile women seek kpop idols & pretty, artistic men over any ufc star". Most women are most attracted to very masculine men. Most men are most attracted to very feminine women. Just because some women prefer more feminine men doesn't mean anything. And I wouldn't say cooking is masculine or feminine, it kind of just signals independence which is preferable.