How does it feel to have a big cock?

how does it feel to have a big cock?

Attached: FLBhiOYXwAAWO7G.jpg (970x2048, 115.15K)

not as good as people imagine. I have a big one and cant stick it complete or without girls screaming of pain. It sucks.

overrated.

Not bad at all, but a lot of women complain it hurts. They're excited by it but have to constantly take breaks.

Ask any nigger

Attached: 1631503427027.jpg (1080x1350, 954.57K)

never getting a proper blowjob
anal? yeah right
having to be careful because you keep hitting the cervix
ordering condoms online from specialized places because in-store "magnum" are laughable

Attached: 1319253628423.jpg (1027x902, 274.7K)

Niggers have small dicks.

Usually it's pretty fucking great, I usually don't have to try much or at all once a woman notices or discovers that fact. That said lately I've been getting turned down a lot specifically because I have a big cock and not going to lie it's been wearing on me. Things usually are going great up until actual physical flirting/touching happens and they're like "oh he wasn't just joking and flirting) then it's a matter of time before they find a way to nope out or come clean they're not fans of abnormal large cocks. Then it's that whole "you're so fun and disgustingly cute and fuck me you know how to flirt but I think that's just too much for me and I love sex so that looks like it'll just be frustrating for me"
>MFW

Attached: 20201124_151447.jpg (640x643, 32.84K)

cope shitskin

Attached: 00B089AB-C62D-4128-AA8F-442FF2B14779.jpg (487x600, 39.27K)

Who is she? Pls

not as bad as having a small cock.

*tips fedora*

a fellow redditor around these parts i see, haha i'll see you on r/Any Forums have a good day sir!

*tips fedora*

Found the tranny

YUMMY

Attached: 1633552670494.jpg (474x648, 30.15K)

It’s amazing, I love having a huge dick

Attached: This guy.jpg (819x460, 37.5K)

i wish i had a huge dick. i mean fuck i have no luck at all. why couldn't i've had at least one good thing happen in my life. if i had a big dick i would have all the confidence i needed

Check em, yeah it does rock having a huge dick. It can be annoying because getting deepthroated or going balls deep isn’t going to happen, but still it’s awesome

>It can be annoying because getting deepthroated or going balls deep isn’t going to happen
i'd rather have this than have to worry if my size is good enough (i know it's not)

Bruh, I have a huge dick but I didn't know I did until my late twenties and this didn't really profit off the confidence it gives

Always getting the shocked reaction is really fun

You say that but being cock blocked by your own cock gets tiring. Especially when it's blocking you from +8/10 women, or ffm fffm situations

you suck fuck

yeah well i know my pp isn't big so i can't build any confidence with it
bet it must feel great
rather have that then be tortured in my mind with what i have now

Be jel

It helps the psyche more than anything.