You may have one wish, be careful what you wish for, however

You may have one wish, be careful what you wish for, however.

Attached: SnapInsta_272714396_851241048999169_8285586660771660994_n_gif_AdobeCreativeCloudExpress.gif (410x410, 1.63M)

I wish for OP to become the best cocksucker in the world.

wish granted, OP now sucks your cock 24/7, until it eventually is ripped out of your body by the sheer friction

I wish for a girlfriend who is actually into femdom and cbt but would never go 'too far' and is totally fine with me being a beta loser playing video games and watching anime!

infinite wishes for which all wish-granting powers, forces, entities, etc will abide by the spirit with which I make each wish

All Jews drop dead

Wish granted, your girlfriend is into CBT, but only when it's her cock and balls being tortured

Wish granted, but you never come across another wish-granting entity

Oh that's a good one, I expected the catch was just going to be she's super ugly

All Jews drop dead, but with no higher power controlling the government, the world descends into chaos and you starve to death

That's not a girl though.

Fine by me, I still have the infinite wishes I already wished for

trans women are women, cope seethe mald and dilate

"for which all wish-granting powers" You can't redeem your wishes, dumbass

No. Trannies can't be girlfriends!

The genie does not agree with you. You are now black and have aids

well if I don't have infinite wishes then it didn't grant my first wish at all. your monkey paw is defective

If you were to come across a wish-granting entity (Which you won't) it would grant you infinite wishes

there was no conditional there. the "all wish-granting powers, forces or entities" simply cover the bases of "whatever wish-granting mechanic exists" and saying that phenomenon will abide by the spirit etc

keep in mind you're trying to out-lawyer a board full of the most nit picky autists

I guess you out-monkey'd the paw. Congratulations, you have been granted infinite wishes. But I will make you a faggot out of spite

i wish to do the right choice
verification not required.