>Grow up being told not to identify with your race
>Told that my people are the American people not American white people
>Get older
>Realize that most black people and Jewish people call themselves their people
>Get confused because I thought we were supposed to be one people
>Realize that it’s only white people who aren’t allowed to have an identity
>Realize that white identity itself is under attack
>Still into ebony qt pies though

Attached: 92A597DA-A7C5-4271-94FF-586C2F2CEB4D.jpg (1024x499, 90.17K)

Fatima is a baaaaad bitch

I asked my mom what a nigger was when I was 4 years old. She said it was a bad word we call black people

I am predicting that once scent is cracked (olfactory interpretation) stores will curtail scents to targeted audience.

walk into a store and be unable to relax. segregation is now a multi sensory extravaganza. For a few shekels you can buy minority away in a can.
>I spray minority away in my car
>I spray minority away on my jewlery
>minority away proven to make minorities feel unwelcome

Imagine spray your cum over such gorgeous black pie, why we don't have black girls :( we had 2 and i had the chance but back then i didn't know how to play the game. Starts angry fapping again

>be me
>wake up and race isn't even in the top 100 things I'm worried about because I have shit going on
Time to grow up OP.

Attached: 1648700149010.jpg (1080x1306, 71.91K)

Khazars got milkers.

Had a Jamaican friend growing up. His Dad owned an import dealership and repair shop, loaded. Big house, latest clothes, new cars all the time... but that fucker still stole everything that wasn't nailed down, especially bikes. No meme.

>be not American
>Grow up in the 90s with American media being very prevalent
>See a lot about ghettos and American minority issues
>Don't see anything like that here, don't seem to have the huge amount of crime etc
> 2000s roll around
>Things start to get awfully familiar to those American shows
>Realise that it's a "demographic change" in my city and my country

Go figure

I’m lucky my mom drove the school bus because she stopped me from getting an ass kicking when I was calling the niggers niggers In kindergarten

>What redpilled you on race? I’ll start.
Living in a decent sized city. Niggers can't help being niggers, no matter where they are, no matter how much they have. I don't think it's a genetic thing as much as its a culture thing. They drag each other down to the lowest common denominator so none of them have to actually try to bring themselves up. Fat white chicks do the same thing.

Yeah Any Forums isn't your safe space, go melt somewhere else

>Be me

>White
>Grow up around all different races
>Encouraged to embrace my ethnic heritage

>They are too
>Have celebrations where we share our different cultures at school (food, clothes, etc.)
>Reminded we are United as Americans
>Still retain individual identity

>Basically OP is full of shit and a stormfag

Attached: 1627439734866.jpg (571x570, 67.28K)

The realization that we are all truly one race, the human race, but the jew is not included in this race, for the jew has wronged man of all color, be he white, black, brown, red, yellow, mixed, the jew is the enemy of humanity, and they divide us to stop us from realizing this, don't fall for their tricks brothers and sisters

Attached: Malcolm-X-Quotes-min-2.jpg (600x375, 60.22K)

Attached: crab pot.jpg (1001x1390, 290.91K)

This is a REAL bro.

Malcolm has a big prefrontal cortex from the looks of it.

Large head for large knowledge

Attached: 988b3caa93743bd6420ad7394b70ee31.jpg (493x528, 38.81K)

Yes. I met this nigger who was western, "educated", had a job, everything. Still stole shit and acted like a fucking ape.

white isn't a race you fkn sperg, African Americans and Jews maintain their culture and traditions, do you even know what your heritage is? Do you and your family maintain their culture and traditions? Why are you such a huge faggot?

> grow up in predominantly white area
> Literally autistic
> Told all people are the same
> #1 priority in life is to stay away from people
> Assaulted several times throughout childhood, never the instigator
> Literally 100% perpetrated by blacks
> Start being more cautious around blacks
> Start getting labeled Nazi for exercising caution
> I just want to be fucking left alone
> Being labeled Nazi causes me to be left alone
> Get attacked by black in secondary school
> Use blood from my face to draw swastika in blood on school property
> Scream next nigger that touches me dies
> Every black avoids me at all costs
> Rest of schooling great, left alone to do my own thing

Blacks made me hate blacks and racism grants me safety from them.

the only division in the world is rich vs poor, stop being a faggot

cool fake story stormfag

Already familiar with the general purvue of western history, though by no means an expert, and being conscious of race from being a young lefty. Once I opened my mind to the idea that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites, everything made sense. Instead of seeing some vast, unrealistic, emotionally charged conspiracy theory where blacks underperform every other race in every measurable category because billions of people are conspiring against them, the patent and documented fact that they are the least intelligent of the races explained their behavior and history far, far better than some childish fairy tales meant to produce emotional reactions in you.

Attached: 1651679143655.jpg (560x5800, 662.88K)

sweet fucking jesus, have you seen this horse mug in pic related? she's literally worse than your average british "women". more on the topic im from central europe and nogs aren't really a thing where i live. that said, i had to spend 3.5 years in Ireland for work reasons and after spending maybe 3 weeks around them i have to say that they're filthy, screaming mentally challenged animals. quite literally all of them go to Ireland to hit welfare as soon as possible. it's un-fucking-real how i hate them after this brief encounter.

Nope. If you Google hard enough you might even find the local news story about the blood swastika. The police got involved, I agreed to not charge the black with assault in exchange for them not pressing the issue on the blood swastika

Your own little bubble where these things are only fantasy is as much a dream for me as it is for you. I just wanted to be left the fuck alone

>y-you can totally google it
cool additionally fake information stormfaggot