I go to DeVry University. AMA

I go to DeVry University. AMA

Attached: DeVry.png (5000x2751, 380.84K)

do you study engineering?

No, business administration

How long have you been unemployed?

[Vnr.]

That's actually a good subject to be well versed in. If you're not already suited up, we could definitely use you.

[Vnr.]

I have never had a job. I used to be a NEET until my parents threatened to financially cut me off unless I got a university degree. FYI almost everyone in my family is rich and went to a top tier university. For example, my younger brother is studying CS at Brown. I feel like a complete failure

Lol

Hopefully my parents let me be a NEET again after I finish my degree

how does it feel knowing u aint gonna get a job out of this and end up in a cleaning job instead? and have a massive debt afterwards (unless u have rich folks) which will take years to pay back

is it like the commercials?

Read this

I never saw the commercials tbh

I like to shove shot up my ads

[Vnr.]

What?

I could always suck you off if you want.

[Vnr.]

I'm a very very homosexual person.

[Vnr.]

I’m good. I used to fuck hookers pretty often before my parents reduced my allowance

You can gape the inside of my ass if you want.

[Vnr.]

DeVry; We're serious about success

I’m straight

How old are you?
What do you want to do after graduating?
Will this be an associates degree?
How much does each quarter/semester cost?
What do you do for work in the meantime?

Come on you dont know what youre missing

[Vnr.]

damn HOW?!!!!!! they were everywhere!

After my bro gets a FAANG job I hope to God he supports because I know my parents won’t ever give me as much money as they used to. I’m chill with my bro

>How old are you?
I’m 28

>What do you want to do after graduating?
I hope my parents let me be a NEET again. If not, I pray my brother will support me (he’s currently a CS student at Brown)

>Will this be an associates degree?
No, bachelor in Business Admin

>How much does each quarter/semester cost?
About 10k a semester

>What do you do for work in the meantime?
I have never worked. My family is very rich

Idk, never saw them

Lol, oh ye of little self-faith. You know, armies aren't too terribly different than businesses in many ways. Supply, demand, standing stocks/available supplies, ordering more, personnel allocation, etc.. You underestimate what you are truely capable, because you compare yourself to other people. That's always the surefire way to disappointment. Would it supprise you to find out that if you didn't compare yourself such, that you discovered that you're so much greater than all those you once thought you were below? Imagine if you were destined to be a great war leader. Maybe fighting is not youre forte, but keeping others well eneough armed, equipped, and supplied is something altogether noble unto itself.

[Vnr.]

Nice kid. Usually jabs at me are all fun and fair game, but that one's gonna cost you. ;D

[Vnr.]

holy fuck, 10k a semester? my private university used to charge that much. from the commercials i always imagined devry was one of those budget online diploma mills that was catered towards poor/working people without a lot of spare cash. Whats the incentive to go to a school with a shit reputation as opposed to just doing a community college and your local public university for way cheaper that will look better on a resume?