The people who say “both sides are bad” are really just embarrassed republicans, right?

The people who say “both sides are bad” are really just embarrassed republicans, right?

Attached: 328B380A-8D36-43E4-84F8-110F252E52C8.jpg (543x565, 32.65K)

No we're the only smart people in the United States

I assume thats at least 85% of them, yep.

If you truly believe that either dems or gop is legitimately good, you’re exactly the reason the US has the problems it has. Put the fucking tiktok away and read a book

Kike kike weasel like
Scheming since a hook nosed tyke
Counts its pennies day and night
Screams when one rolls out of sight
Promotes a thousand social ills
For which you'll have to foot the bills
Evil, petty, scheming, trite
Beware the jewish parasite

>he still cares about the trump hat

Attached: lefty secret weapon.png (759x547, 132.7K)

Attached: 1652841709624.jpg (600x600, 97.53K)

3 out of 4 so far.

Attached: 61EBF1F4-0EDF-4C69-8F0A-2D5E5567DD92.jpg (960x752, 78.88K)

well, maybe even higher.

yes and no
if they agree with me then yes
if they do not agree with me then no
simple as

Trump isn't currently president
Americans are retarded and biden is a joke
AND you're a fag.

My experience is they're embarrassed former Democrats who still viscerally hate "Republicans" because they think we are still in the 1999-2011 neoconservative paradigm and can't possibly entertain that they have more in common with 2022 populist than 2022 neoliberals.

When exactly do we start to build back better?

Not a lot to brag about from the guy you voted for only as a vote against trump?

if you think america is bipartisan i have a bridge to sell you, the game of politicians is to get their pockets lined up with cash from lobbyist, the end game is to be the lobbyist, both parties dance to the same tune. the only divide in this world is class, the rich vs the poor, both dems and reps are rich

Oh I love this one.
Dude, I’m not even an ameri-fag, and Biden is no fucking political-god - but you neckbeards just need to take a step back and look at the fan base. When the elections are done, the rest of the world doesn’t see cucks defacing their own pickup trucks and homes with Biden flags and foaming at the mouth anytime someone dares challenge something fucking dumb that their god-emperor said.

You people are so fucking delicate.

Attached: DACD8D2D-6C8A-4734-BDD2-D1C0B44D427E.jpg (500x539, 54.57K)

I don't like trump user but please keep decimating that straw man.

You didn't answer his question dumb ass europoor

Not European, but you clearly missed the point and proved mine regardless. I’m not defending Biden at all. I’m saying that any criticism of Trump is immediately taken as an endorsement of his enemies. It’s fucking DUMB and why the rest of the world is laughing at you

>he still thinks anyone but him cares about trump

Attached: 1652480510465.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

it's time to get over him user.

I think both biden and trump are faggots. The rest of the world just gets our left over propoganda. Nobody here gives a shit about your 3rd world opinion either

this
OP is a hulking butthurt faggot still stuck in the 2016 dems/repubs dichotomy

Sage

Republicans always say
>both sides are corrupt [negating valid criticism of republican]
and
>I'm not from there but [insert conservative talking point]

It's obvious and pathetic, but it's common enough they must think it works.

Attached: 1651950219041.png (700x700, 665.58K)

Attached: 1653023248648.png (1160x770, 123.72K)

>republicans always say
dude nobody cares

Attached: unknown.png (528x395, 41.4K)

Both sides are not the same, but both sides are ultimately hamstrung, if not controlled, by an ownership class of rich elites who have purchased so much influence that they can largely dictate policies for the country. You need look no further than the lack of funding for the IRS. Any retard would fund the IRS. Every dollar spent would generate more money in tax revenue that would otherwise be hidden and withheld, yet somehow, the IRS is never fully funded. The D's generally are better than the R's when it comes to shit like this, but somehow there are always *just enough* spoiler votes like Manchin or Sinema to prevent the D's from doing anything good. That's partly because of our stupid, non-representative Senate and Electoral College systems, but it's partly because those assholes are willing to take the fall to protect the rich.

user calling a republican a conservative is no different than calling a democrat a liberal. They're entirely different things.

After the president finishes destroying everything.