I lost my fucking mind anons

I lost my fucking mind anons.

> Be me
> 27 now
> Long haul truck driver
> used to deliver shit for coke as a local truck driver
> okayliving.jpeg
> Looking for new job so living at my family's place in a relatively well off part of Colorado
> Family always pretty well off
> Private school always, college and classes always paid for
> Dad was always a pilot and made good money
> Always had a really nice place, nice cars etc
> know he's a multimillionaire
> get drunk with dad tonight and he starts telling me stories
> He tells me stories of how he was flying weapons to Nicaragua during the Iran Contra Affair out of Aruba
> Lol no way
> drunk drives me in his car to an abandoned place and shows me an abandoned barn with an old beechcraft king air in it. If the things running as of 2022 it's like a $450k plane he just has hidden in a garage.
> Painted jet black with no november number on it or anything. Just blacked out. Rusted as shit, hasnt been moved in years, covered in dust and dirt.
> He opens the door to show me the inside.
> The things clearly retrofitted to haul some small cargo.
> Dad gets out and throws empty beer bottle at the plane and says "that's how we're rich"
> has pictures of him saying he was paid $30-40k / week hauling weapons and invested it
> shows me a few pictures and points out people and starts going "I showed up to the airstrip one day and he was dead in the hangar with a bullet in his head
> I flew and came back one day to Aruba and found this guy's plane running with the engines idling and he was never seen again
> wut
> think he's full of shit
> try and google and research
> everything he said was absolutely true
> dates, people turning up dead, he was drunk as shit and said specific people and dates when they showed up dead...
> he was 100% on point with everything
> my mind is fucked right now
wut

Tl;dr
Dad was flying weapons during the Iran contra affair and just told me about it

Attached: beech123.png (614x455, 527.49K)

Bumo'd for seal of quality. Idc if it's fake. Luv the story desu.

Attached: hallstattm.jpg (264x407, 14.6K)

Dude has a high school education and somehow became a pilot

My family's always been well off and it was like "idk guess pilots make good money"

Today he got drunk and just told me all of this shit. Idk, maybe he made it up. But saying specific dates pilots were found dead in Aruba is a weird thing to memorize to try and impress your son.

detroit truck driving simulator

Tell your dad he's a piece of shit. Smuggling weapons makes him the bad guy you dumbfuck

first larp this moth that was interesting this month.

Never said he was the good guy. Always a good father........

Just can't believe this actually seems to be true

If I wasn't afraid of doxxing myself / him id show proof. Might be able to without totally giving away our identities. Whatcha wanna see?

In A&P school we had a ex drug runner King Air. The inside was gutted and they had racks to hold drums of extra fuel. It pretty cool our teacher was telling us they are the best planes for this cause it only needs one guy to fly and holds a lot of shit

Nah, fuck the fucking commies. user's dad is a goddamned hero. Probably contributed to many a fucking commie getting his brains blown out.

Gimme the name of one of the dudes he knows that got 86'd

Ask him if the name Walt Bone rings a bell.

That's dope but you definitely should keep that shit to yourself. You'll wake up dead if you keep yapping about shit that was supposed to not be happening.

OP is a rat

My fathers one was gutted and had little slots that held ruger mini 14s lol. They apparently used them a lot. The one he had was a 1985 and even today theyre worth almost half a million if theyre running well and in good shape. This thing had no november number all blacked out.

Wouldn’t a Pilatus be even better?

Didn’t read but you should fuck a grill in the ear

and you're a piece of shit for outing your dad on a random board. Just shut the fuck up about it and move on.

Googled him, uhhhh nope?

I don’t get it. “Plane running” meaning props spinning with no one on the brakes? And if homie was pulled out of the seat and killed and didn’t kill engines, he wouldn’t have had time to engage parking brake either.

This story doesn’t make a lot of sense

maybe he engaged the brakes and stepped out of the plane. The guy was found dead on the runway not inside the plane.

King Air cheaper / more available

Especially back then

How about Robert Booth Nichols?

his dads a hero

Want a cookie? Who gives a fuck?

Ready to fly? Get your boots.

[Vnr.]

He just asked "lol how do you know that name?"
How about "Tommy B Gates?"

We can go deep.

Idk no one, thought it was a weird story, blew my mind

>86'd
Go back to the kitchen, Carlos. The tickets are piling up.

lol
I don't know if we're far enough removed by now. But a whole bunch of people got killed over knowing anything about this.

I got the name from a book anyone can buy, but I don't know if y'all should be more careful.

not like anyone knows who I'm talking about