Is there any job worse than working in a kitchen? Fucking pure chaos and stress and it's hot as fuck and never stops...

Is there any job worse than working in a kitchen? Fucking pure chaos and stress and it's hot as fuck and never stops. Fuck that shit

Attached: 1865.jpg (930x558, 31.8K)

I genuinely enjoyed factory work more than being in the kitchen. plus most chefs are just complete fucking cunts.

Worst part about doing what you love is watching the passion burn out of your body. Becoming chef was great & all but yeah that shit ain't worth it for poverty pay, plus there's a cook shortage so I'm salaried to do my job & the slack of missing positions. Shit sucks.

Attached: v3mvgidvrl9z.jpg (960x720, 79.42K)

Kitchens become the ultimate place of pure suffering when everyone starts to hate each other and argue over the most insignificant shit imaginable

Idk maybe been a whore

agreed, especially when everyone gets in each other's way

Nothing worse than a fat fuck on the line. It's one thing to be a chubby cook but like 300lb+ & you're a liability, especially when trying to do the kitchen dance around the fatass.

Attached: dg.jpg (1078x1083, 85.16K)

I farmed oysters once with non English speaking Mexicans. Got paid $30 a day
>No min wage with farm work
>I woulda killed for a kitchen job

It’s rough. The pay is terrible. Why do it really? I do kind of love it at the same time.

lol we have kitchen staff fat enough to block off entire aisles. yet the foh complains about us not getting food out on time

Thank God I'm a delivery driver, I don't envy you kitchen cunts even a little.

It’s fun to have an actual skill.

From what I hear, its only worth it if you own the kitchen as the head chef who can boss a bunch of people around or if its a food truck kitchen where you work alone, make the schedule, and keep all the profits.

At least your muscles aren't fucking dead on a Tuesday, trying to make it through the week. Come back when your joints are filled with fluids and your heels feels like walking on nails. Whatever kitchen dance you bunch of faggots do is insulting. Oh no but but but the spices, how are we ever going to cope?

I would have stayed a chef if the money was better. It's exhausting shitty work but also kinda fun. I don't know any other job where you get to throw a hot pan at a teenager and call him a cunt

Nah, not worth it for a chef either.

stfu you live in your parent's basement, never worked a day in your life. Stop larping as your legomen from your technic excavator set your mom bought you

Oooh deary me, stepped in your precious tomato juice? Sneezed on your plate? Buggered your broccoli? Hard work making food, all that boiling water and turning steaks. And the heat from working indoors. Fuck me guys what even is this?

Yeah man I get it. The place I work at is hell for 5 hours and than it stops and starts at random. Agony in its purest form if I do say so myself.

I use to be a delivery driver. If I could go back I would fuck with all the cooks every chance I get. They know they're working a deadend job and they take it out on everyone else. I would've fucked with them any way possible. I might do that one day, just to let them know how much they pissed me off in my younger years.

Any of you "chefs" know this chart? No? Stop crying please.

Attached: beefy.png (1997x1071, 1.92M)