Way back in the 1980s, I was on a church youth basketball team. Every time we met to practice...

Way back in the 1980s, I was on a church youth basketball team. Every time we met to practice, we were given a cheeseburger and a milkshake from McDonald’s. I was a very young teenager, and at the time, that burger and shake tasted amazing!

Cut to 2022, and I can’t even imagine eating McDonald’s food. I tried a few years ago, and diarrhea shot out my asshole. Don’t feed this crap to your kids! More importantly, don’t feed religious bullshit to your kids.

Attached: 49CD6B7B-0318-4CDF-8DDF-E75E51A15E20.jpg (296x214, 19.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dit2uhOgkyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could go for a regular mcd's cheeseburger, or double cheeseburger right now. I love the tiny shredded onions. No other place does that.

>science is a religion

[Vnr.]

I hate that onions come default on their burgers and that's why I like burger king more

Burger king does onions on their whopper, so what do you mean? And I don't like full onions. Just love the texture from the tiny diced ones.

No it isn't. You're insane.

It's a "belief" in factual evidence. Rather than a "belief" in imagination.

The only thing in common is the word "belief"

Recently found out that the "Double" part of a mcdouble meant two pieces of cheese. It's the same as a double cheeseburger, but they charge $1 more for a slice of cheese and adding "Mc" to the beginning of double

fuck you faggot milkshakes are good.

But doesn't it remind you of your youth? Even if it's long gone.

Sure glad I only order it as a double cheeseburger then.

>church youth

“I am the living cheesburger that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this burger will live forever; and the burger that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

Their double cheeseburgers don't, their stacker doesn't and their bacon king one doesn't. Pretty much every burger at mcdonalds does though and even if you ask for no onions either they forget that or a few still make their way on the sandwich and i fucking hate those things.

Discovery of Nigg's Boson provd that the theory of a Graviton no longer fits with any contemporary models. No Graviton = Gravity Fields = No such thing as Gravity. A Professor back in the day proved that Math is inherantly flawed. ...and Atoms are still theorectical, despite what fedora fags what to ~believe.

[Vnr.]

It’s a methodology for understanding nature, by testing hypotheses through experimentation, discarding the theories that fail, and leaving what remains as fact until proven otherwise by the same methodology. Very different to faith or blind belief.

Also, you’re a faggot nigger

For me it's the McChicken.

It does not taste as good becaues it is missing the cum.

So you long hand versioned what I said. Good job.

Isn't the key to life moderation? You should not eat that shit every day for sure. I was born in the 80s and when we got McDs, it was like a fucking treat. Probably once every couple months. My parents were tight with money, so if we ate out they saved up to go somewhere nice and made sure my brother and I were respectable enough to go to a restaurant, a real sit down place, with frog leg appetizers and shit. But every once in a while we got McDonald's and that was a treat. I still love it, but I maybe go about three times a year for a couple double cheeseburgers and a couple McChickens. Can never finish it, so I got some for later, and it holds up a little after reheating it. But not so good. Why not just teach kids how to cook appropriately and not have to rely on fast food as an only option cause you are too dumb to learn how to cook minute rice.

>OPISAFAG

OP here, anons. I love how my little story turned into science vs religion, and McDonald’s vs Burger King. Either way, religion is shit, and fast food makes you shit.

You just have a weak stomach faggot

[Vnr.]

Attached: Bang.jpg (1600x900, 867.14K)

It’s a treat when you’re young and your colon doesn’t instantly turn into a volcano. As I said, it tasted amazing when I was a young, indoctrinated churchfag

OP again anons. Just wanted to add that I’m a massive faggot and I love sucking black cocks!
Cheerio!

Thanks, homosexual

>I can’t even imagine eating McDonald’s food.
You weak motherfucker. What kind of pussy can't handle eating cheeseburgers and milkshakes?

Checked
Pic unrelated

Attached: F0C29E8D-3909-495E-972C-04F3FEFB5488.jpg (433x650, 59.16K)

And your mom has a rancid pussy

How many games did you win?

The fuck is Vnr. Nobody used this shit ass term in the years I've been on Any Forums. Gtfo zoomer.

He has trips, so it must be the truth!

Attached: [Abystoma] Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2 - 13 (BD 1280x720 x264 AACx2) [114BA729].mkv_snapshot_12.26.923.jpg (1280x720, 435.7K)

I had quad one's. Where tf were you for that bitch ass.

Suck a box of cocks, butt fag! I’m old now, and my colon explodes more easily

>How to have a popular thread 101
>Food
>Religion

And now your diet consists of soy latte and avocado toast. The food of the homosexual.

We just need to add some politics user!

Attached: 13128C45-A446-487E-A265-2C0204152E5C.jpg (960x752, 78.88K)

lol wtf was that pronunciation of fresh? "FreAche!"

Attached: mac intro1969.jpg (766x981, 191.98K)

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Dit2uhOgkyI

You wrote the cookbook on homosexual food

*Sigh* I'll excuse your ignorance for now Millenial scum, for I am not a Zoomer. I am one of the Lost Boys who has already taken over the world you know. What you're seeing on the news is the world and humanity learning its fucking place. People have used captcha tags before in the past when they recognized the meaning, though they never knew of the origins of the patterns. Pay attention a while and you'll learn why I'm showing people the ones they don't yet understand. ...and if you don't understand who I am, then you haven't been here for any braggable amount of time.

[Vnr.]

it's a fact that maccas shakes taste amazing after playing sport. turbo garbage any other time though. I even refuse to eat it when I'm fucking maggot.