Be rich famous comedian on TV Bobby Lee

>Be rich famous comedian on TV Bobby Lee
>Start dating girl from the Philippines
>She takes control of your whole life & brags about how she turned her ex into a cuck
>Fucks other dudes behind your back & all your comedian friends know so they shoot their shot at her
>Moves her parents & niece into your house along with stray dogs from the street
>Isolates you from your own brother who lives in a studio apartment the size of a box and nobody knows his name
>Your girl talks shit publicly about how she wouldn't be dating you if you didn't have any money to buy her things
>Your girl talks shit publicly about your penis, embarrassing personal habits
>Your girl talks publicly about other attractive guys & gleefully recreates how she used to suck & fuck them every week on YT "back in the day"
>Goes to Hawaii on your dime & leaves you behind so she can cheat on you, brings some of your comedian friends with her, who become suspicious, but don't speak up for you
>Relapse & get put in rehab because everyone is talking about how your girl is cucking & disrespecting you, while she keeps telling you it's normal & that you want it, while she vacations in Hawaii with new bf
>Forces you to buy her a new condo in Hawaii, which she will probably use to spend time with her new lover
>Starts beef between you & your comedian friends who can see how she's using & abusing you so she can milk your $, further alienating you from your friends
>Forces you to go on the h3h3 podcast, Ethan asks leading questions to exploit your pain for views/ad money & she says the affair was during a breakup, you chime in & say that it was actually an open relationship, two diff stories
>Brother confesses to friend who leaks DMs about how she cheats and has you brainwashed like Scientology
>Instead of owning up to cucking & abusing you, doubles down, doesn't apologize, & blames other people for the drama she started to distract from her own cheating & abuse

How do you help a friend break the mind control?

Attached: CuckedKing.jpg (1280x720, 198.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfw3wsOCQf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steebee Weebee dms claiming she's the reason he relapsed and had to go to rehab and that she has him brainwashed like scientology and is milking his gold.

Attached: 1652662155306.jpg (811x714, 145.84K)

Vacationing while their husband is in rehab.

Who the fuck cares? Maybe if he was funny I would. Deserved.

He is funny. That's Bobby Lee.

When was he ever funny? Even just once.

bobby Lee is known by absolutely no one who didn't watch madtv from like 1998-2005. I have never seen him in anything else, ever. he's never been rich and he's never been famous. he's probably pushing 50 these days. I'm 31 and I fucking guarantee you I have more money in the bank than he has ever had. he was never funny outside of the typical Asian bits he played on madtv. no one gives a shit that this slant eyed faggot got took by some whore. it's his own fault. good luck rebuilding your 100k bet worth bobby you pathetic faggot

how do you know that other comedians know? and so the problem is that bobby is actually not a cuck, because if he was he wouldnt care.
idk man, if one of my friends got like this i would have to fight him and show him how this is fucking him up, but if his own brother cant get to him then its pretty hectic

she had no respect for the guy and her blatant disrespect was a red flag that once is present theres no repairing that ship.

You dont son, you let it be cuz dudes dont get pussy like that no matter who you are unless you just got it like that and most dudes dont. You can distance yourself from him, or set boundaries on how you interact but changing his shit only helps you and its selfish to try.

MadTv, The Hangover, Heroes

She's doing the same thing she did to her ex-bf before she broke up with him. Cucking him. She detailed all of this back in 2014 and even Bobby Lee said he wasn't cool with open relationships.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfw3wsOCQf8

Attached: 1652489767740.png (1174x622, 1.22M)

Yeah

You've been posting this shit everywhere. There's something deeply wrong with you and other incels like yourself. Rent free.

Where is everywhere?

TAAAAAAAANK

yeah I have known that Bobby Lee is fucked up in his head, ever since he admitted to raping some pre-teen prostitute in some shit-hole country
That is all I had to hear. I will never watch your retard 10 minute video when I can read the facts in 1 minute

There is absolutely no way you have more money then Bobby dude

First the is jew trash second you don't know this guy might be a dentist

Truth

incredible amount of samefagging here

You would know.

>Marry Gold digger
>Complain about gold digging

who cares about a ching chong anyway?