If You Support Free Software, You Should Support Gun Rights

If You Support Free Software, You Should Support Gun Rights
youtube.com/watch?v=nvQ-ZY460WQ
based

Attached: maxres.jpg (1280x720, 140.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4a4F_60eQP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a communist. Of course I support arming the proletariat. Only dumb libs want gun control

That's like saying if you like reading books you should support gun rights

Based

No-one on the political spectrum wants citizenry to be unarmed except milquetoast liberals. Literally every other ideology, doesn't matter how far left, right, libertarian or authoritarian, argues for an armed citizenry either in principle of duty or in principle of liberty.

>you should support gun rights so brainwashed 18 year old incels can go and shoot more innocent people at supermarkets
think i'll pass on this one

Attached: 5eyu.jpg (1126x685, 179.41K)

tranny logic. with guns rights, there's a big chance that someone else in the supermarket has a gun and will kill the incel before he kills more innocent people. why do you think they usually target places where carrying weapons is prohibited like school campuses?

Attached: 1650477613277.jpg (464x464, 11.54K)

Well how about a bit stricter gun laws that you can't just walk in the store and buy a gun like it's a fucking burger.

Also true.

I think gun ownership is fine, unless you are American. Mutts should not be allowed near anything dangerous and should ideally be wiped off the planet.

Attached: 1639343061581.png (1280x720, 826.88K)

if you support reading books you should support defending books. the best way is to defend them using guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=4a4F_60eQP0
utterly obsessed and deranged

Murishart fug yeah coming to save the motherfugging day pfttttt pffft terrorists your game is pffffft through cause now you have to answer to plop

Attached: images (72).jpg (431x711, 37.92K)

yeah you're right, you retards should keep shooting each other because it's funny when americans die, their lives are worth less than trash. the rest of the civilized world needs entertainment anyhow

Attached: ll-graphic-3.jpg (414x305, 34.59K)

But why should that good guy in the supermarket have a semi?

Depends on what license you're into. MIT license people might agree but GPL license people might be in the "some restrictions for the common good" side.

>Enters to the store inside a car
heh..

I support gun rights but nobodies shouldnt be allowed high capacity magazines (>10) and automatic self loading and firing rifles

Where do I download opensource guns?

piratebay

fgc 9