This explains yesterday's “political attacks on me will escalate quickly” tweet

This explains yesterday's “political attacks on me will escalate quickly” tweet.
Fucking autist

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-052714.png (720x1047, 338.94K)

Attached: tesla article.jpg (953x904, 163.71K)

Musk is such a silly billy

I wonder if she was hot or if it was just a power game?

Bitch is gonna get killed for going public. What a dumb slut

>documents show
Pretty sure you'd need photos or video to show Musk pulling the ol' trenchcoat-at-the-park routine. All a document is going to show is that someone said something happened.

>Offered to buy her a horse in exchange for erotic massage

Who comes up with this shit?

she never went public. there's about a 50/50 chance this even happened. if a chick can prove that she was on a plane with Elon at any given time, then she can say he showed her his dick. this is peanuts for Elon, they pay these whores to go away so everyone forgets about it in a week, which they will. not advocating for either side or whatever, this is just the reality.

Alex Jones has the documents too look where that got him

The show that someone said something happened and then she was given money

Alex jhones killed osama bin ladder....

I'm sick of hearing about this cunt. He needs to crawl back under whatever rock he came from and concentrate on building spaceships.

Attached: 1652900393594.jpg (893x692, 87.38K)

>Musk declares he doesn't like democrats anymore
>suddenly a woman crawls out of the woodwork with accusations
Just like what they did to Clarence and Kavanaugh. It's their favorite tactic because he-said-she-said crap can never be proven and sex crimes are special crimes where the man is guilty until proven innocent, and even then he'll still be guilty anyway. Unless the man is Joe Biden, then the accusations are ignored and forgotten.

It happened on Musk's airplane and her story was backed up by another person on the plane.

I guess this is what he meant when he tweeted “political attacks on me will escalate quickly” yesterday. Lol. Fuck him

Attached: 1647333081430.jpg (322x322, 9.45K)

If you're sick of hearing about him then go complain to the journos that are obsessed with him. He's not forcing you to hear about him, they are.

He probably knew this was coming for days now, hence his tweets trying to position any stories that come out about him as political.

Yeah Elon prolly had one too many glasses on a flight and presented himself. He's a retard, but imagine how many women come onto him all the time. He probably just misinterpreted the attendant's friendly behavior as another instance of this and went for it without reading the situation properly. Not taking anyone's side, but he's retarded and this probably happens to him all the time.

He could literally afford to buy Twinks, what a fucking dip shit

How would he know it was coming? Shit allegedly happened 4 years ago, why is it only hitting the news now?

He was wanking in his plane and didn't give a fuck who saw. Alpha as fuck.
He's like louis ck.

What's the point of paying her off if she's just going to blab anyway?