Did getting pussy finally "fix" you?

did getting pussy finally "fix" you?

Attached: abbysunny.jpg (698x930, 399.3K)

No, it just opens up more stress and self doubt. Better to have healthy relationships than some sex.

Not really, people put pussy on a pedestal. Most people (men and women) are garbage that aren't really into loyalty and screw their same sex friends on the side anyways.

Naw. I like dick it turns out

LOL yes

How old are you? Because most millennials and zoomers are bi, from my experience. Very few people seem committed to one preference, even if they say they are.

Nope, but it was a start. The depression that came after is what made me more.

It solved all my emotional problems until I met my ex wife. Getting regular pussy allowed me to focus on developing my other personal and professional lives without wondering when I'd be getting laid again.

Just made me miss my foreskin even mkre after losing it later in life for corrective surgery, but at least I have a gf who didn't like condoms since day 1

nah it just made me realise that blowjobs feel better than sex in every way and that sex itself is highly overrated

No. It's temporarily nice, but the satisfaction/happiness doesn't stay long.
"The grass is always greener".

Haven't got it yet

>most
I seriously doubt that claim

Attached: number6isOP.png (1162x629, 700.26K)

You'd think not, but they all suck each others dicks when no one's looking ,zoomies are pretty gay

You don't fix PTSD from childhood abuse by sticking your piss chute into another

no, I was fixed primarily via therapy. Turns out sex can actually be pretty unhealthy if you're using it as an escape.

dunno that there was anything particularly broken, but life has been more fun ever since

Not even fucking close. I'm the same sad-sack loser that I was at age 14. 16 years later, after fucking multiple women, I feel just as much of a worthless idiot as I did back then.

Don't kid yourself anons. Your problem isn't getting laid. Getting laid doesn't solve anything. Your problem is that you're worthless sacks of shit with no value to anybody, least of all yourselves. You won't somehow generate value by shoving your tiny inadequate sausage into some ugly hambeast. You are a walking botched abortion, and you always have been. Your ambulatory heap of ever-rotting meat was a failure from the start, and there's nothing you can do to change that. You are an accident. You are a failure. Give up now, it's easier.

Attached: metalocalypse-brains-out.gif (500x282, 488.34K)

Nope, just made me crave it far far more.

thank you

i really needed this kick

Yes. It saved me from being a Any Forumscel for life.

Not at all but finally that sexual anxiety began to drop down, I lost my virginity around my 23 years and I felt like all my friends began since 14-16

I had fantasized and gone crazy over the idea of finally getting some pussy. When I finally fucked a girl it felt extremely underwhelming. Media and adverts put sex on this enormous pedestal and all it felt like was a softer version of my hand.
I've had sex with 3 women in my life and it was the same thing each time. Underwhelming and unsatisfying. It "fixed" me out of the mindset that sex is some sort of is-all be-all.