Got the vaccine today. Feeling tired. Give it to me straight bros: How fucked am I?

Got the vaccine today. Feeling tired. Give it to me straight bros: How fucked am I?

Attached: 1642178177219.png (450x418, 193.03K)

It's a slow and painful death that lasts for years before you finally succumb to the graphene oxide.

Attached: crying-running-pepe.gif (498x498, 1.98M)

I'm afraid you only have 50-60 years left. I'm sorry.

Got bad news, OP. Sadly, you won't die of COVID-19.

Attached: Crying.jpg (820x596, 121.93K)

The odds are very low that you'll be feeling it after a few days. That's not to say it won't happen, it's just very unlikely. The same can't always be said about covid. The effects there are statistically more threatening.

Don't worry. Feeling tired is a normal response to the 5G network booting up.

you are going to die in 2 years time

Vaccine cannot give you autism,
you are already pretty autistic.
Stop worrying.

don't expect to have any white children

why did you do that? I mean really, at this point in time when it's pretty much a non issue, why do it now? I've never even been tested. I'm a regional maintenance supervisor for 3 different properties, 200+ plus units at each property. I come in constant contact with all creeds and I've never even cared about this shit. miraculously I've never caught covid! why now bro? nobody cares anymore, the real ones never did care.

Attached: 1313018870491.jpg (490x301, 21.51K)

>200+ plus
You sound smart enough to give your opinion.
Sit your ass down, nigger.

>he made a typo!!
>this negates his post!!
lmao cope

youre fine. ive had 4. feeling the testosterone through my veins. never felt better.

Attached: 855435353.jpg (500x750, 116.04K)

Look at this mf cope right here lmao sit your ass down, nigger

First shot, I was lightheaded for about a minute.
Second shot, I was sick as a dog for one day.
Haven't had the third shot.

These were Pfizer shots.

>let's repeat his post back at him
kek. you fell for the meme. not my problem, chief. thoughts and prayers.

Attached: 1653019149522.gif (420x315, 489.05K)

Lmao you got it now when it's not even bad? I got sick with both shots. There's no point on taking them now though.

You're tired because you're fat. I won't sugar coat the news because you'd eat that too.

Attached: 4WcquJ7.gif (200x140, 485.56K)

Not OP but I have to travel + they won't let you enter govt buildings if you are pureblood, we are literally niggers. I still wanna kms over getting the jew poison but the only guy who could help me was a scammer

PS not a mutt, I live in a 3rd world shithole. Things are prob different in burgerland

post cardiovascular system or gtfo
> fucking bloodless larpers

200++
meaning
do you even code?

thank God the US Supreme Court shot down and outlawed any form of vaccine mandate so we did get lucky with that. I really hope nothing happens to you or anyone else who got the shot, I really and truly do. but there is a lot of info and studies that are currently suggesting the vaccine is weakening immune systems to levels of aids patients. even some doctor on Good Morning America came out and said it like Monday of this week. I guess it's the booster boys that are at the most risk but I'm not going to sugarcoat it user, you should have never gotten it. again, I hope so dearly nothing happens, it just scares me a lot.

not that nigga but not everyone uses retard post-incrementation. it was YOU that replaced ` plus` for another `+`. Fucking Pyfags I swear to Christ..
> post feets

Thanks for your words user, same to you and your loved ones. I started to take multivitamins and do everything I can to minimize the effects. I just hope we don't become sterile aids zombies in a few decades....

>Got the vaccine today.
You sure took your time you lazy fuck