BUY MORE GPU WHILE YOU ARE STILL CAN THIS IS NOT A GLOWIE POST

BUY MORE GPU WHILE YOU ARE STILL CAN THIS IS NOT A GLOWIE POST

Attached: 1658528325430934.jpg (1200x524, 122.14K)

China won't invade Taiwan specifically because the semiconductor foundries and other industry which give it value would be destroyed or damaged by the invasion.

Once china starts gathering ships and troops like Russia did I'll probably start buying a shit ton of stufftgnwaj

>the Taiwan factories become Chinese, run more efficiently so even cheaper.
not seeing a problem here

it's gonna be so kino. i hope they nuke us and i die instantly in a whirl of hellfire. i hate my life

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

>stufftgnwaj
No idea what happened there

Attached: rtx.jpg (1200x828, 119.22K)

This and it's also obvious that they're not going to take it over by force but rather politically. Look at how recently they simply told who was it that dumb cunt Kamala? Not to visit Taiwan and so of course the faggots in charge of the US kowtowed and accepted China's command. Without US support Taiwan has no realistic alternative but to gradually get pulled under Chinese influence and eventually rule.

You live in Taiwan? I don't China would nuke Taiwan lol, they'll just turn it from a capitalist shithole to a communist shithole

China has been pulling the whole
>STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH TAIWAN IMMEDIATELY OR THERE WILL BE DISASTROUS CONSEQUENCES (WE'RE SERIOUS THIS TIME)
schtick for years now. So long as no one is actually stupid enough to take them seriously they're not gonna do shit.

Attached: 1658586140452.jpg (680x872, 68.06K)

China won't go to war like ever lol, it doesn't need to. It can get what it wants economically, it has Africa in dept slavery and soon Europe too.

not him, the time is now

Attached: meow.png (1124x371, 105.32K)

why would they invade one of their cities?

Yeah, because Chine is really known to export really expensive products right?

Attached: ok retard.jpg (800x685, 84.1K)

China doesn't have to invade Taiwan. They just have to wait 20-30 years for USA's influence to fall further, while also promoting pro-CCP politicians in Taiwan, eventually, Taiwan will be owned by the CCP.

stop kvetching, goy

The intelligent goyim

Alright, but first I need to buy some money.

Xi set some deadline for this that is way in the future. They're not likely to do it any time soon.

>China just doesn't destroy the semiconductor foundries and other industry

Wow, you really thought this one through.

oh wow, how could two people from the same outlet have different opinions? they must be getting paid by nvidia