Why are some of you so threatened by black people on tv and in movies that you literally count the number of black...

Why are some of you so threatened by black people on tv and in movies that you literally count the number of black faces on commercials?
It's 2022, move out of the sticks. There's black folks everywhere.

Attached: 1504521229283.png (685x684, 609.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AWLgbVygNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Multiculturalism ends in war. Always. We win though, blacks cannot make anything. Too low iq

>There's black folks everywhere.
that's the problem

you force us to keep track with your never ending racial political rhetoric

I'm not threatened by them I just don't like seeing them. If you walk outside and there's dog shit on your porch it's not threatening you in any way. Doesn't mean you're happy to see it sitting there.

Attached: do you see me.jpg (400x265, 31.59K)

Niggers are viscerally disgusting to look at

I don't care about brothers and sisters on Any Forums
I care when it's always a BMWF getting shoved in our face at every possible instance. I care when it's supposed to be medieval europe (or a representative of it) and you've got everyone from It's a Small World walking around.

Minorities are shoehorned into media for social brownie points and it shows. None of these kikes can write characters of different ethnicities.

user...
they were here before your europoor 1st gen family was.

You must go back.

I'm sorry but your use of the English language is cultural appropriation go back to ooga booga ape speak like your ancestors.

Because they're massively overrepresented, everywhere in the West they're massively overrepresented in media compared to the demographics of that country. Do I need to remind you that Black folx are the ones who invented whining about representation? They don't get to say you can't do that now that they're the ones overrepresented.

it's really unnerving when I watch live streams of burger TV shows and every single ad has a coon in it

Attached: 1622073936719.png (512x422, 230.54K)

Black people are like 13% of the population. Why the hell are they now "represented" in like everything, 100% of the time. There's just always a black character, has to be a main character, has to be a co-lead at the very least. It doesn't just make any sense.

Plus, more than anything, even though they're good at throwing black people in films and movies, they rarely ever give the guys an actual good role, it's just all tokenism bullshit and you're stuck watching a really lame, unlikable character, but the message they seem to send is you're supposed to like them anyway just because they're black.

I dont recognize myself in them with their chimpanzee appearance

I hate niggers

This. Way more than 13% of the population is black, but we have to lie to make sure boomers don't freak out at what a minority they truly are.

there are no more black people proportionally than there were 30 or 50 years ago, some guy in Minnesota died so now every commercial has to have black people in it

The crazy thing is blacks make up an even greater % of characters in TV and figures in adverts in the UK, despite being 3% of the population.

Because no one wants to see a bunch of creatures that look like gorillas who bathe daily in the sewage system shoved in their faces 24/7.
At least we don't have to smell them through the screen I guess.

Only retards think black people only make up 13% of the population. They commit 50% of the crimes so they clearly make up half the country.

Black people feel tacked on everything they appear in lately
Their appearance on a lot shows feels unnatural and artificial in a way that doesn't make sense
Compare Marsellus Wallace to Finn, the black dwarves from LOTR, the black Valyrians in that GoT show and many more
People get sick of it

don't like 'em, simple as
youtube.com/watch?v=6AWLgbVygNc

Attached: cef.jpg (400x365, 10.82K)

Niggers are disgusting and ugly and I'm not wasting what precious time I have on this planet watching them or spending my hard earned money on any niggermania. Simple as.

what a legend

breathin' all the wite peeples ayr

>black doctor who
Just as bad as wimmin who.

mayor in batman was pretty bad

Although all blacks should be confined to Sub-Saharan Africa, it's mostly just controlled opposition w/ artificial dialogue to cause negative thoughts over the internet, which in turn completely warps ones mind of energy. If one truly doesn't like blacks, like myself, you wouldn't give them the time of day and they are 100% irrelevant like rocks or bushes.

Attached: mace.jpg (512x704, 62.39K)

Extremely based telling it like it is. They all walk around with a chip on their shoulders like the world owes them something.

> There's black folks everywhere
Oh gee, how did that happen?…

Why are some people so threatened by white people that they want to replace white characters in pre-existing stories with black ones?

like this

Attached: 866px-Slaveshipposter.jpg (866x1024, 272.47K)

>you literally count the number of black faces on commercials
That's literally what Leftists have done for DECADES and are STILL doing. That's the whole basis of your "WE NEED DIVERSITY"-whining. Kek.

not even niggers like nuggets, especially black women who grew up around them HATE the men. the most racist people I've ever met are black women. FACT

I hate blacks. I think they're subhuman and ugly and I don't want to see them, ever. People who worship them repulse me, if anything, to a greater degree.
Varying opinions on other races, mostly don't mind em, but I actually despise black 'people'.

Attached: 1651287429202.jpg (750x749, 82.1K)

>That's literally what Leftists have done for DECADES and are STILL doing.
Funny, I never see 'leftists' incessantly bitching about it online.

spbp

They're everywhere in the UK and Mainland Europe too moron. What did the Swiss do to deserve niggers? Also it was primarily Jews behind the trans-Atlantic slave trade so idk what point you're even trying to prove with that

>People who worship them repulse me
It's all a farce, they barely view them as people and more retarded pets so when one does something like graduate high school or show up to work on time they give them the fucking key to the city.

As if they're above their men somehow. Sheboons commit murder at a higher rate than Asian men, k3k. HIGHER RATE, mind you. It might be understandable if they only committed more murders since they're a bigger chunk of the population. But no, it's literally a higher share. Black females don't even count as women, they even have a bone density level similar to males of other races

>I never see 'leftists' incessantly bitching about it online.
Holy shit Are you being serious right now?

Maybe I don't go around Reddit looking for them, idk

I prefer to see more Latinos and native Americans

Diversity.... Right? DIVERSITY, Diversity should mean seeing more natives and Muslims and Vietnamese and stuff.

You don't have to. It's every Leftist at every corporation, every university, etc., at this point.
Have you been asleep for the past 30 years?

Attached: 1651988608694.jpg (399x399, 92.03K)

>Joe Biden is a bad presid-

Attached: EeGj9F7U8AAQtQG.jpg (851x1052, 96.06K)

But why?

I don’t care but how about don’t make Spider-Man black cuz wtf mayne

mods move this thread to Any Forums from Any Forums (WHERE IT BELONGED) and this is what we get

Niggers are less than a quarter of Americans.