I work at a call center and am well versed in dealing with niggers over the phone. AMA

I work at a call center and am well versed in dealing with niggers over the phone. AMA.

Attached: white.png (426x426, 232.55K)

Whats it like dealing with niggers at the call center where you work?

Most of them come in babbling and ready to fight. I manage to calm them down 90% of the time. The trick is to let them repeat themselves over and over as they love to do and you just have to pretend to understand and then fix their issue without going into too much detail or else they will be confused which usually angers them.

What's it like being so unskilled that this is a bragging point?

Not bragging. Just wanted to give people some insight into the minds of niggers. Interesting that you see it as bragging.

Do you talk jive to them?

Do you work at a call center?

Any helpful things to know in ebonics?

how does it feel to be on the team? I work at a center too. aint fun all the time, is it? old ass boomers trying to be witty and snarky and just downright bitter-hearted and angry all the time, coated with a thick layer of irritability.

Attached: 0C6C7DBF-6CDE-4587-9531-DFD8B004817B.jpg (700x625, 70.72K)

I have an issue with intrusive thoughts. I try really hard not to mimic/laugh/say nigger. It's really hard but I try not to. They would not find it funny and all my hard work calming them down will be lost. Maybe one day Ill feel brazen enough to try it. But they are indeed always looking for that fight in order to get something free or what have you, rather not give it to them.

Not OP but I always talk respectfully to you guys because I know that you are doing a job to earn a living.

Where do you work?

The old people always claim to be on top of their statements but cant remember their password to access them.

>[SMACKS LIPS LOUDLY AND REPEATEDLY INTO TELEPHONE]
>Uhhhh...

Attached: 1647534938534.gif (413x243, 115.99K)

Thank you. I appreciate people such as yourself and the older ones that talk kindly to me and treat me as the human I am. God rewards this.

>insight into the minds of niggers.
Anybody got the nogflowchart.jpg?

dindu nuffin

I work with all old people. The next youngest person is 15 years older than me. If you knew how dumb they were and how much they made you would be as angry as I am. Boomers are worse than the fucking useless kids.

Attached: 1fb.jpg (781x781, 58.59K)

fucking checked

Attached: 4839032-2.jpg (1280x720, 65.1K)

Sucks don't it

do you get phrases such as "nu uh" and "mmmmmmm hmmmm" or how about "oh no u did unt" ?? hahahah

Scientific of course

Attached: Untitled.png (1766x988, 43.05K)