I'm going on my first trip to Thailand as a sex tourist and need advice

I'm going on my first trip to Thailand as a sex tourist and need advice.

How much does a good whore cost?
How do I not get STD?
How do I stay out of Thai prison?
Where do you find the good whores in Pattaya?

Also, general sex tourist advice.

Attached: oQMDBn.jpg (640x553, 60.57K)

>how do I not get an STD?
You better triple bag your little American pee pee because the aids is running wild over there

Do you know what a condom is?

>How do I not get STD?
Make sure the ladyboy wears 5 condoms.

ya I plan on that but Im more worried about herpes.

what if my balls touch her asshole?
what other STD can I get easy?

>ladyboy
I'm gonna pre-screen so I don't end up gay.

Can I pay a premium for a virgin?
How much do they cost?

bump for advice

>Wear a condom. You're rolling the dice with herpes and HPV since they can live on areas the condom doesn't cover. Don't shave because it creates micro cuts in your skin that make it easier for viruses to enter.

>Don't break the law and you won't go to prison. Don't be a piece of shit and try to fuck a kid. And no, that's not common or condoned over there.

>Whores are literally everywhere in Pattaya. Walk around with your eyes open and you'll see them.

If balls touch asshole then you have a good chance of getting AIDS, just look at the faggots most of them die from it.

Attached: 2AF48329-33AA-45B4-8E2D-F6ACD535ACE2.jpg (769x1024, 146.33K)

why not just go to nevada

crabs which cause a lot of disfiguration
chlam and gonorrhea
syphillis can go into your brain. look up late stage syphillis, it's wicked

>Don't break the law

I heard that sunscreen is illegal over there now
also
You can't put money on the floor because it has a picture of their king and you go to jail if you disrespect the royalty.

Is this true or are there any other weird laws I need to know?

Because you can get a hotel for $50 a night and a whore for the same price.

Just economics and also Thailand is more scenic than a fucking desert.

idk about sunscreen. That sounds ridiculous. You do need to be careful about disrespecting the king and the royalty. Just use common sense. I'm not sure why you would put money on the floor anyway.

whores are inexpensive play your cards right you could have a steady circulation of them, you'll see them in hotel lobbys and bars. Wear a condom, ALWAYS wear a condom. Staying out of prison is easy if you know how, here are some tips; do not accept anything drinks or otherwise from strangers, of anyone's offering you drugs they work for their government or are linked to someone who is, do not abuse anyone or disrespect anyone the locals can and will gang up on you of they think you're an asshole. They will find you, tourists stick out like balls you are the light they are the moths and they will flock to you. Being generous will get you far

Is a condom enough?

I won't shave my balls but I'm worried about touching infected whores and also toilet bowls and shit like that.

Just wondering how risky is this and if there's any tips to stay clean.

Having a tattoo of Buddah will get you thrown in jail

If you're going in a bit consider using PREP as it protects against HIV and you won't have to worry as much when you're with a whore.... should still wear a glove though

Just remember that generally Thai culture is about being polite and saving face. Don't be an asshole. Don't be loud and obnoxious. BE POLITE AND RESPECTFUL TO THE THAI PEOPLE. Don't pick fights. If you have a dispute with a Thai person, settle it respectfully. If you find yourself in an altercation with a local, expect every Thai person in the vicinity to jump in and help stomp the shit out of you. Otherwise, Thai people are awesome. Just don't be an asshole in their country.

chris chan?

I guess the sunscreen kills the coral reefs so they outlawed it.

idk about the money
he just used that as an example because you can't step on the king's picture
maybe if you 'make it rain' on whores?

I just don't want to end up in Thai prison for doing some weird obscure thing I didn't know was illegal

>of anyone's offering you drugs

Is weed illegal over there?
Do they really care about that or is it just heroin and coke?

imagine wasting your money going to thailand instead of coming anywhere on south america... quarter of the price and better FREE GIRLS if you have a little bit of charisma or if you have money to spend on drinks and drugs. Imagine paying to fuck a ching chong instead of fucking a latina for free.

Attached: evolution baby.gif (500x281, 453.18K)

higher chance of getting robbed or killed in south america for the budget prices

when you get to a a higher quality of poon, there's no price advantage.

Also, you're expected to keep your passport on you at all times. I'm sure I don't have to explain to you how risky that is. Make a photocopy of your passport to carry with you, and leave the real one in the hotel safe.

Again, with money and images of the king, just don't be outwardly discrepecful with it. It's common sense.

And someone mentioned avoiding drugs, and they're right. The penalties for dug possession are steep over there. Not worth the risk. If you encounter anyone with drugs in their possession, get away from them.

When I was there it was illegal. I heard that they may be decriminalizing it but for now I'd still avoid it.
Do they have blowjob bars in South America?

>Don't pick fights.

nah, I'm peaceful. Just wanna fuck a lot of cheap whores without dying from disease.

Seriously worried about disease and Thai prison.

ALL DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL IM THAILAND
Asia and especially Thailand have a zero tolerance policy for that kind of thing. If it aint caffeine or alcohol your going to jail for life, drug traffickers get the death penalty

>south america.

which country?
I heard Columbia was full of whores but I'm too afraid of getting killed or losing a kidney.
I chose Thailand because it seems like a chill society.

>Walk around with your eyes open

*Furiously takes notes.*

You don't need to worry about prison as long as you aren't an asshole and use common sense. As for STDs, mongering is inherently risky. It comes with the territory so you have to accept it. Use common sense there too.

Bro, you start asking questions like that, you will get scammed.

Just go to Patpong if in Bangkok, or Walking Street in Pattaya. Don’t be stupid, don’t get too drunk or high. Just relax and have fun. Everyone knows why you’re in this part of town.

>a zero tolerance policy

OK. I didn't know for sure because I've watched a few YT videos of walking street and thought I saw some shops with a green cross which is a sign for cannabis in CA.
But I also heard that you can get antibiotics for STDs in local drug stores so it might be that.

But I'll plan on no weed.

Alright alright alright...lemme just say:

Fckin' Thai whores have absolutely no shame. They are willing to be pieces of meat. May be a better bet for a Any Forums incel loser with a real--life negative charisma modifier.

Latina women are hotter. That' s just science. Their asses, my god. And many of them do anal. Their voices are 1000x hotter than fuckin nasally Thai voices. But yes, you would do well to have a modicum of good looks and charisma.

Patpong is still dead and so it Soi Cowboy. The scene in Bangkok is still barely waking up. Pattaya has more options at the moment.

Don't forget to bring your own condoms. The ones they sell in Thailand are too big for you and will fall off.

Attached: sexpat condoms.jpg (672x767, 120.82K)

>you will get scammed

Thought it would be a long shot to get a virgin in Thailand.

That's absurd. Where do people come up with this stuff?

paying for a blowjob on a bar when you can get a double bj by two girls for free...

bullshit, i have seen this posts before with guys that go and expect to spend 20k usd on thailand in a short time. That would last for months on latinaland

Green Cross is for medical supplies. No weed no coke no speed no ectasy. I can't stress this enough do not go looking for them and if someone offers them to you politely decline them. It's worth mentioning the Thai hate the Chinese so stay the fuck out of any kind of political debate, I know how much you Americans like to tell others how your democracy is soooo great but put a lid on that shit

if OP had charisma do you think he'd be buying Thai whores?

>Don't forget to bring your own condoms. The ones they sell in Thailand are too big for you and will fall off.

Attached: 1583644787305.png (450x487, 134.39K)